BillTracker for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the water bill to the car payment to the cell phone subscription, BillTracker for iPhone can help you stay on top of your bills.
Have an iPad? No problem! All you need is an iCloud account to sync your bills to BillTracker for iPad.
Get BillTracker for iPhone today, so you'll never miss a payment again!
Features of BillTracker for iPhone:
• Track information about each bill including due date, amount due, whether or not the bill is automatically paid, confirmation numbers for payments and more.
• BillTracker for iPhone gathers all of your upcoming bills into one list so it's easy to figure out which bills you need to pay next
• Have a bill that's due every 2 weeks, or one that's due twice a year? BillTracker for iPhone has you covered: just add a new repeating bill with the desired frequency
• Get reminders from BillTracker for iPhone when a bill is due soon (or past due)
• View account websites directly from within BillTracker for iPhone
• See complete history for each account: every bill and payment
• Sync through iCloud with BillTracker for iPad
• Keep your data protected with a built-in passcode
• Use the currency of your choice
• Export your data to CSV for importing into Numbers or Excel
We think BillTracker for iPhone is by far the best bill tracking app for your iPhone or iPod touch and we hope you agree. Of course we're always working hard to make it even better, so if you have any suggestions or run into a problem, let us know!
What's New in Version 1.7.8
• Fixes calendar not displaying correctly on iOS 7
Modern life is complicated, BillTracker makes it better.
You know how life is... some bills are automatically deducted from your account, some are occassional, and some you set up through your bank. I used to *try* to keep track of everything on a spreadsheet in Google Drive. The problem was, I got busy, I forgot and then I often realized the day something was due that it was due. And, we were constantly moving money between accounts to cover the things we forgot about. In desperation to keep it all manageable, I found BillTracker. I have not had to move money, drop everything to pay a bill at the last second or keep track if it is auto-deducted for it I have to pay it manually. I can keep that data in the notes. BillTracker has saved me time and my sanity. I love that I can use it on my iPhone or iPad and the data is nicely synced in iCloud. Get it now and save yourself another hassle of modern life.
I am LOST without this app!!
Before I found this app I use to try & "remember" everything & keep track of my finances daily in my head. Of course I remember the basic bills, rent & utilities but what about my other obligations or last minute bills that I needed to pay? I would always forget something & end up paying tons in late fees! This app has saved me (& my debtors) a migraine! Lol I absolutely LOVE it!! I can keep track of all my bills for the month, customize it for monthly recurring bills or one time payments. It has customizable reminders & keeps record of all your accounts & notes!! It's super easy to you & I love that it syncs with icloud so I can use it on my phone & iPad!! This is a Definite Must Have!!
Best app useful & simple
I have tried every spreadsheet template. I have even carried binders of bills and paperwork every where I went in an effort to get my bills organized and nothing has worked as well as this app. I love love love it. It is simple, streamlined, and user friendly. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but it does the job. Don't doubt getting this one more second. I no longer use binders or excel spreadsheets. The only thing it's missing is income, but I got around that just by adding a "bill" for my pay dates with a $0 amount due. This at least lets me know when my income coincides with the bills due. This is the BEST!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 21, 2013
- Version: 1.7.8
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Kelly Beck
- © 2009-2012 Kelly Beck
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.