BillTracker for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the water bill to the car payment to the cell phone subscription, BillTracker for iPhone can help you stay on top of your bills.
Have an iPad? No problem! All you need is an iCloud account to sync your bills to BillTracker for iPad.
Get BillTracker for iPhone today, so you'll never miss a payment again!
Features of BillTracker for iPhone:
• Track information about each bill including due date, amount due, whether or not the bill is automatically paid, confirmation numbers for payments and more.
• BillTracker for iPhone gathers all of your upcoming bills into one list so it's easy to figure out which bills you need to pay next
• Have a bill that's due every 2 weeks, or one that's due twice a year? BillTracker for iPhone has you covered: just add a new repeating bill with the desired frequency
• Get reminders from BillTracker for iPhone when a bill is due soon (or past due)
• View account websites directly from within BillTracker for iPhone
• See complete history for each account: every bill and payment
• Sync through iCloud with BillTracker for iPad
• Keep your data protected with a built-in passcode
• Use the currency of your choice
• Export your data to CSV for importing into Numbers or Excel
We think BillTracker for iPhone is by far the best bill tracking app for your iPhone or iPod touch and we hope you agree. Of course we're always working hard to make it even better, so if you have any suggestions or run into a problem, let us know!
What's New in Version 1.7.8
• Fixes calendar not displaying correctly on iOS 7
Credit Score Savior
I am so "jazzed" by this App. It may be a bit labor-intensive (manually adding payment info, etc), however it has proven to be one of the BEST and most valuable Apps I've ever downloaded to my I-Touch. It is so easy to use, intuitive, logical, and orderly. At a glance, I can see which recurring bills are due next, and plan accordingly. The only thing I had to "train" myself to do was to regularly check this App for my "Upcoming" bills.
I don't have to remember when a bill is due and when ... because Bill Tracker does that for me. I love its simplicity and its efficacy. And for anyone worried about transmitting sensititve information (i.e.: account numbers or passwords) via WIFI, Bluetooth, Internet, etc, then NO WORRIES here because it's all internal information. Again, this requires a bit of discipline to add this info into the program yourself, but I've found that to be "second nature" now.
I consider Bill Tracker to be one of the most helpful tools in my financial tracking plan. Kudos to this App!
Modern life is complicated, BillTracker makes it better.
You know how life is... some bills are automatically deducted from your account, some are occassional, and some you set up through your bank. I used to *try* to keep track of everything on a spreadsheet in Google Drive. The problem was, I got busy, I forgot and then I often realized the day something was due that it was due. And, we were constantly moving money between accounts to cover the things we forgot about. In desperation to keep it all manageable, I found BillTracker. I have not had to move money, drop everything to pay a bill at the last second or keep track if it is auto-deducted for it I have to pay it manually. I can keep that data in the notes. BillTracker has saved me time and my sanity. I love that I can use it on my iPhone or iPad and the data is nicely synced in iCloud. Get it now and save yourself another hassle of modern life.
This apps works great to start with
I have been using this app for a while now and I really like it. It keeps are your bills in on place and send alerts a few days before it's due. I like the fact that you enter your full amount owed and when you pay it it subtracts it. What I don't like is that you have to keep updating the Bill amount every month if you still owe. I think it would work better if it automatically did one amount and the next month it already subtracts that amount owed. I like the green line feature that tells you are are getting close to paying it off. But again you update the amount monthly so the lines starts all over :(. Hope they add a feature like that. But in the end works for me and I don't have to use a note pad any more yay!!!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 21, 2013
- Version: 1.7.8
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Kelly Beck
- © 2009-2012 Kelly Beck
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.