BillTracker for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the water bill to the car payment to the cell phone subscription, BillTracker for iPhone can help you stay on top of your bills.
Have an iPad? No problem! All you need is an iCloud account to sync your bills to BillTracker for iPad.
Get BillTracker for iPhone today, so you'll never miss a payment again!
Features of BillTracker for iPhone:
• Track information about each bill including due date, amount due, whether or not the bill is automatically paid, confirmation numbers for payments and more.
• BillTracker for iPhone gathers all of your upcoming bills into one list so it's easy to figure out which bills you need to pay next
• Have a bill that's due every 2 weeks, or one that's due twice a year? BillTracker for iPhone has you covered: just add a new repeating bill with the desired frequency
• Get reminders from BillTracker for iPhone when a bill is due soon (or past due)
• View account websites directly from within BillTracker for iPhone
• See complete history for each account: every bill and payment
• Sync through iCloud with BillTracker for iPad
• Keep your data protected with a built-in passcode
• Use the currency of your choice
• Export your data to CSV for importing into Numbers or Excel
We think BillTracker for iPhone is by far the best bill tracking app for your iPhone or iPod touch and we hope you agree. Of course we're always working hard to make it even better, so if you have any suggestions or run into a problem, let us know!
What's New in Version 1.7.8
• Fixes calendar not displaying correctly on iOS 7
Modern life is complicated, BillTracker makes it better.
You know how life is... some bills are automatically deducted from your account, some are occassional, and some you set up through your bank. I used to *try* to keep track of everything on a spreadsheet in Google Drive. The problem was, I got busy, I forgot and then I often realized the day something was due that it was due. And, we were constantly moving money between accounts to cover the things we forgot about. In desperation to keep it all manageable, I found BillTracker. I have not had to move money, drop everything to pay a bill at the last second or keep track if it is auto-deducted for it I have to pay it manually. I can keep that data in the notes. BillTracker has saved me time and my sanity. I love that I can use it on my iPhone or iPad and the data is nicely synced in iCloud. Get it now and save yourself another hassle of modern life.
Exactly what I needed; awesome App
This is a great app for keeping track of my bills each month and reminding me when they are due. It even allows the user to note if a bill is autopaid or not, so you don't end up with duplicate payments. I've tried synced apps like Mint but found them more confusing than anything, mostly because account transactions aren't always chronological. This app allows the user to simply track bills each month independent from a larger budget context, which is extremely useful in visualizing mandatory vice discretionary expenses. I use this app almost every day and highly recommend it
Really helps keep my bills organized. I can look at a glance to see what bills are coming up.
Would like to see a reports section.
I have an ipad now and keep it practically all the time in my zaggfolio. It will only sit sideways, so I would like to see the app be able to show up right in whatever position you use it.
Also, I would love to see a reports
page. Even if it is a graph or shows
total amount that you spend month to
month. Otherwise I love this app. I've
looked at others and this by far is one
of the easiest to use. Keep up the good
Thank you for making the app sync with the iPhone and iPad.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 21, 2013
- Version: 1.7.8
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Kelly Beck
- © 2009-2012 Kelly Beck
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.