BillTracker for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the water bill to the car payment to the cell phone subscription, BillTracker for iPhone can help you stay on top of your bills.
Features of BillTracker for iPhone:
• All new design, now updated for iOS 8
• The new Upcoming screen makes it easy to keep tabs on what needs to be paid next
• With reminders, BillTracker can alert you to pay a bill before it's due
• BillTracker stores every bill and payment you add and then makes it easy to export your data in CSV format for importing into Excel, Numbers, or another finance app
We think BillTracker for iPhone is by far the best bill tracking app for your iPhone or iPod touch and we hope you agree. Of course we're always working hard to make it even better, so if you have any suggestions or run into a problem, let us know!
What's New in Version 2.0.2
• Totals are now displayed for each month
• Tapping on a month header switches the calendar to List Mode. Tap the icon in the top left corner to go back to Calendar Mode. BillTracker will also remember whether you prefer List Mode or Calendar Mode.
• Double tapping on a day will show a list of all the bills for that day.
• If you have Touch ID set up on your device, you can now use that to protect access to BillTracker. Just set up a passcode in BillTracker's settings.
Much better update..
I was a long time bill tracker user from back in the days.
But this, oh man, I don't even know what to say.
Everything bad has already been mentioned by many reviews so I won't regurgitate it.
I will update this review if the app improves. Enough said!
The biggest issue was resolved, i.e. the ability to delete bills.
Some other issues were resolved also like displaying the confirmation number and the ability to launch the site or call phone number.
There are still a couple of things that should be improved and I have sent the developer a DETAILED list of it including reporting a bug in regards to "remaining balance". I hope you know who I am :)
I will update the stars if I see an improvement in the next update!
Now BillTracker is near complete (at least for me).
I've given it 5 stars because now it functions like its suppose to.
It finally allows the Calendar to view all the bills for the month without clicking on a particular date, which is what many users were complaining about.
The only minor gripes I have with this is the stupid recurring bills.
1 Why repeat the recurring bills every month? Just repeat it once for the current month and when next month rolls around, display it again.
2 iCloud does not appear to be working still
Please fix those developer!
Once again a 5 star app
I was disappointed after an update made the app look a lot better but removed functionality. That's all been fixed for me with this latest update. I once again have all the functions I was missing and the app looks great too!
This is my go to app for all my bill tracking needs.
Love this app!
Really helps me stay on top of my bills! If I could change anything about it, I would have a tab that allows me to input my income, and it would give me a simple chart of what I spent on bills that month and what I made. Other than that love it!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 24, 2015
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Kelly Beck
- © 2009-2015 Jesse Boley
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.