Connect to the Biloxi Sun Herald newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Biloxi, Gulfport, Long Beach and the Mississippi Gulf Coast. The Biloxi Sun Herald and SunHerald.com report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Biloxi Sun Herald opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to the Biloxi Sun Herald app comes with complimentary web access to sunherald.com, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first two weeks free. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to the Sun Herald app, eEdition and sunherald.com.
Your credit card will not be charged until after the two-week free trial.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.sunherald.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We fixed some bugs that cause issues with sign in.
Ratings and Reviews
Won't be paying for this anymore
I still pay for this newspaper. Home delivery, electronic version and mobile apps. For local news, you know? Except when I click on the local news tab, my so called hometown paper is as likely to show me the latest news about Kim Kardashian or Angelina Jolie as it is anything happening in my home town, or my state, or any adjacent states, or even the entire southeastern U.S. I was proud when this paper won a post-Katrina Pulitzer. Didn't know that would be its grand finale.
The sun herald has gone down hill tremendously. If any news happens after 5pm it’s not in the next day’s paper. The Braves had a 3pm game and the next day it was reported as a late game. And today (Saturday) I retrieved yesterday’s paper from my driveway. Friday’s paper was delivered on Friday and the again on Saturday. I guess the Sun Herald will be a complete day behind in their delivery. I’m done with this rag.
It’s not as fleshed out as a newspaper of course. I’d like more human interest . It’s really good about keeping up with late breaking news. All in all I like it.
- McClatchy Interactive
- 72.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Sun Herald. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $129.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.