Using Open BIM technology, BIMserver.center make it possible to implant a collaborative workflow to develop architecture, engineering and construction projects in an open and coordinated manner amongst all the technical specialists that make up the work team.
In the Open BIM environment, projects are solved in a collaborative and progressive manner, as these are defined as the members of the work team establish proposals and solutions for all the aspects of the project.
The main property of the Open BIM technology is that it is based on the use of IFC standard interchange formats.
By using this format, which is standard and public, and not linked to a specific developer, the durability of the work that has been carried out is guaranteed, since it does not depend on the applications that have been used to carry out the work. Even the own data files of these applications, from a durability point of view of the project, are set aside as auxiliary files, because the IFC file that is generated provides the final information of the project.
• A new section with information and statistics of the platform has been included.
• Now it is possible to access to the public page of the projects from the public profile of the users.
• The following screens have been updated:
- Public project page.
- Page to add, accept and edit members of the work team.
- Page to send collaboration request to project.
• Now it is possible to access the subject of the notifications by tapping on them.
• The request of professional certificates has been included.
• The public profile of the user has been updated and improved.
• Bug fixes.
- CYPE INGENIEROS S.A.
- 20.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 CYPE INGENIEROS S.A.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.