With the Binance app, trade cryptocurrencies from the comfort of your phone. Using our powerful platform and easy-to-use interface, you can make crypto deals fast! This is the cryptocurrency exchange of choice of 10 million people in about 200 countries.
Take advantage of these features on the Binance app:
24/7 Trading - Deposit, trade, and withdraw your crypto, anytime, anywhere.
Wide Crypto Selection - Choose from up to 148 cryptos and 381 trading pairs on the world’s leading crypto
Markets - Take a look at the leading crypto markets and how they perform
Funds - See your total funds and notice how they fare in real time
Binance Coin - Use Binance’s own crypto to score discounts and deals on your trades.
24/7 Support - Need help? Our support staff are on duty round the clock to assist you.
Binance is the safest and most trusted place to buy, sell, and manage your digital currency. This update :
- Add New Feature "Compare Coin/Token across different trading markets"
- Add New Feature Binance "Info" Data
- Add New Feature "Search" in Full Screen Candle Stick
- Optimize "Candle Stick"
- Bug Fixes & Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This version is much better than the "side-loaded" version. There are just a few items that I think need to be fixed.
1) There's a typo on the Open Orders screen. The button for cancelling an order is labeled "confirm." This should say "cancel."
2) Also, I really dislike the loading animation that runs when switching from a different app, back to binance. I wish it took me straight to the last screen I had open. Instead is pauses to play a time wasting animation. The old version didn't have this annoying quirk.
I’ve been waiting so long for this app and I’m just finding out it’s now a thing.
After a while of using it, I love it and I have no negative feedback so far.
Only thing I would recommend is maybe to add some screeners to search for coins by volume or price or whatever else.
Great App, Widget shows error in Japanese
I was disappointed when the app got removed from the App Store, so im very happy it’s back and better than before. My only complaint is that the widget doesn’t work... it shows a error message in Japanese which I do not understand even though the app settings language is set to English.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.