By Piotr Stadnik
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Binary Stack is free to play, simple yet incredibly addictive number puzzle game about connecting colorful dots.
Rules of this puzzle game are very simple, each dot has a color and a number presented as a binary or decimal notation. You can stack up the dots of the same color to connect them vertically or link adjacent dots horizontally. When two dots of the same color have merged another dot with the higher number will be produced, for example if you connect two ‘ones’, then you will get ‘two’.
Stack up, connect, repeat, rules are simple:
• Each dot has a color and number.
• Connect two dots to create a dot with the highest number and earn points.
• The larger numbers you join the more points you get.
• Dots can be stacked up vertically and horizontally.
• Plan your moves, save your space, think in advance.
• Figure out the perfect move without having to worry the time.
• Do as many combos as possible, the more numbers you join the more points you get.
• Watch out, your space is limited.
Enjoy beautiful pastel design with calm and relaxing music. Challenge your friends, beat their scores, earn various achievements.
Binary Stack is absolutely free.
• The game is automatically saved, you can quit and continue whenever you want.
• Three difficulty levels, you can start the game from 2, 4 and 6 rows of dots.
• Beautiful flat design.
• Leader boards & achievements.
• Frequent game improvements.
• The game provides hints for vertical connections.
• No special permissions required.
What's New in Version 1.2.77
• Added a new feature: Undo
• Improvements for reliability and speed
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 04, 2017
- Version: 1.2.77
- Size: 56.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Piotr Stadnik
- © Gecko Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.