Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Music sheets organizer and iTunes player
===== Be sure to also take a look at Binder 2 =====
View your PDF files as sheets in a Binder.
- No need to deal with multiple screens.
- PDF files of a given folder becomes sheets of a single binder.
Quickly retrieve your songs.
- Binder is always in «Search» mode.
- Type few characters or use arrow keys to find a sheet.
- No need to activate a search field. Binder is always ready.
- Assign up to 8 binders to 8 folders of your choice.
- Switch between binders using «Cmd-1» to «Cmd-8» shortcuts.
- There is also an «Auto-Bookmark» feature.
- Binder automatically match the corresponding songs in iTunes when you use the integrated remote control.
- Continuous Play (can be set from the menu)
Sort your song by title or author.
- Simply click on the «Sort» button or press on the «Tab» key to switch to a different sort order (Tite or Author).
No library to maintain.
- Binder build its own indexes according to the name of your PDF files.
- Please read the user manual to get more information about the suggested naming conventions.
Complete integration with your favorite applications.
- Print, Mail, Preview your files directly from Binder.
- All these features are integrated to the main menu of Binder.
Binder is a must for all musicians who must carry binders of music sheets.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
What's new in Binder 1.3.1:
Full Screen Support under OSX Lion
Animation added to the toolbar
Hide the toolbar when Binder is not active
About this app
This app is great, but some of the files are hard to see. There is no way to zoom in, that I know of. Also I havent yet found a way to put my songs in the order that I want them in.