Just type or speak to find what you're looking for quickly and easily. Search with Bing and earn free rewards that you can redeem for popular gift cards or donations to charity. Keep up with trending stories, news, and images. Save the beautiful images of the day to customize your phone’s wallpaper or lock screen
Functional, fast, and beautiful
• See what's trending on the web and other useful information such as news and weather directly on the home page.
• Translate entire web pages in Safari or the Bing App through the “share” button
• Share what you find with your friends on your favorite social networks and messaging apps
Stunning Bing homepage images, every day
• Swipe left on the homepage to view previous images
• Save your favorite images to customize your iPad's wallpaper or lock screen
Your local search
• Explore shops, restaurants and more with helpful info like ratings and prices, and other information
• Get walking, driving, and transit directions with current traffic conditions
*Some features are not available in all countries.
This update is made by you, because all the things we've done on this version are from your feedback. Keep it coming!
Included in this version:
•Search results improvements
•Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Make Bing a real Google competitor
With recent Google revelations, Bing is in a position to really compete with it by offering better privacy options. Its interface on iPad is a bit clunky and too Windows-like, with unfamiliar icons. Sharing, in particular, should be done with the standard iOS interface signaled by a box with an arrow; it should allow copying the URL of the viewed page and for transferring the URL to a browser such as Safari, Chrome, Aloha or another. For those who want to get out of the Google box, Bing could be a nice alternative.
iPhone app vastly superior to iPad app
If Microsoft would just add a reader mode to Bing News for iPad like the iPhone app has had for multiple releases, I would completely abandon Google News forever. Bing for iPhone is absolutely outstanding, but the iPad app pales in comparison due to a slightly quirky interface and the lack of a text-only reading mode. The number of news sources for major stories is inexplicably more limited as well. Seems like two teams handle the development with minimal oversight by Product Management. Make these changes and you'll win five stars from me...
I like this app better than any other browser I’ve ever used. I don’t need to open a private window just to keep my history from being recorded. I just select no history in settings and I never have to worry about it again. I’ve tried the same searches on other browsers and then on this and the differences were significant. If you give this a chance, I think you’ll be pleased with it in a big way. I am.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 16.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.