Bing for iPad – images, news, videos, and trends
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just type or speak to find what you're looking for quickly and easily. Search with Bing and earn free rewards that you can redeem for popular gift cards or donations to charity. Keep up with trending stories, news, and images. Save the beautiful images of the day to customize your phone’s wallpaper or lock screen
Functional, fast, and beautiful
• See what's trending on the web and other useful information such as news and weather directly on the home page.
• Translate entire web pages in Safari or the Bing App through the “share” button
• Share what you find with your friends on your favorite social networks and messaging apps
Stunning Bing homepage images, every day
• Swipe left on the homepage to view previous images
• Save your favorite images to customize your iPad's wallpaper or lock screen
Your local search
• Explore shops, restaurants and more with helpful info like ratings and prices, and other information
• Get walking, driving, and transit directions with current traffic conditions
*Some features are not available in all countries.
What's New in Version 3.8
This update is made by you, because all the things we've done on this version are from your feedback. Keep it coming!
Included in this version:
•Add trending videos
•Add split view support for new iPad devices
•Performance and stability improvements
Update rendered Bing maps useless
I depended on Bing maps for daily navigation, no more. With the new update, birds-eye is gone, why? Can't read street names, the ones that show are soooo tiny, the others have to be zoomed. Oh yeah, the zoom. If I plug in a new address a few blocks away, it zooms out to the whole east coast, it used to zoom out to cover the whole state, which was bad enough. Zoom in too much and get this horrid 'can't do that' patter. It used to zoom as far as it would go and stay there. Tried it one day, spent so much time constantly zooming in and out just to see anything, and with no birds-eye, I can't identify buildings. Hate it.
Just not worth having
There Are MANY Better Apps/Search Engines Available. Please don't waist your time, I've used it extensively, and I've only found myself disappointed, frustrated, confused, operating slowly, etc. it's cheaply made and amateur. I'm a school teacher, No association with anything from any company or something. Just had to share.
(My prior post about 6 months ago)
There's nothing special or unique, little ability to customize. Just nothing about the app is any better than anything you can get on any other browser. Definitely worse than even Safari. Don't waist your time with this app please.
Love Bing for iPad
I just love this app. It's quick, easy, efficient, and I can't wait to see what glorious piece of photography they have captured to show us each and every day. Besides looking up all the info I want to check out, it's my go to place for quick news from the US and around the world, business, entertainment, science, etc. One problem though. It tends to quit unexpectedly which is maddening. Otherwise, great app.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Sep 11, 2016
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.