Bing – Fast and beautiful mobile search engine
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bing search app makes searching the web easy, beautiful, and fun. Try it out and you'll never want to go back to your browser for web searching again!
• Discover what's nearby. Tap “Near me” for restaurants, attractions, gas stations, and more. Or go into “Deals” to browse offers, discounts, and coupons at retailers near you.
• A more visual search. Ideas for your next outfit are easy to find using Bing's image search. And when you found that perfect dress, it's easy to find online retailers that carry it. You can also just snap a picture of anything and find visually similar images online.
• Get entertained. Explore movies to watch, read reviews and tap to stream. Watch videos from search results from various sources (not just Youtube!).
• Save money. Use the built-in barcode scanner to review products and compare prices at select major retailers (eg, Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, Target); tap to buy it online. One quick scan can save you both time and money.
• Earn Rewards. If you like free gift cards, you'll love searching on Bing and earning Microsoft Rewards.
*Some features are not available in all countries.
What's New in Version 6.16
Crash bug fixed
Worked fine until the lastest updates
This app is super helpful, kinda like a know-it-all friend you can turn off and on. However, since the latest updates all of the pins are gone and so is the mini weather forcast. the workaround is to open the menu ro select bookmarks and manually type in "weather" in the search. After getting used to the shortcuts, removing them seems like a step way back.
I have used Bing exclusively for more than two years. I do not care for nosy Google but today I am done. This makes the second time in the past year I have accidentally deleted ALL o my bookmarks. I have NO idea what some of them were though I referred to them often. It is TOO EASY when deleting search history to delete bookmarks. How difficult would it be to just have to just swipe left on each bookmark to delete. I will just use Safari from this point forward. I can't afford to lose important information again. Beware users if you like to use bookmarks.
What happened to this app?
Really liked Bing but it keeps freezing up now. Constantly have to reload the app. As for the user points, redeemed them but never can use them. I hate to abandon this app but going to reload it one more time. But if it freezes up again moving to another app instead. What happened to this app? It use to work beautifully but now it's becoming annoying!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 23, 2017
- Version: 6.16
- Size: 118 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.