By Benjamin Mayo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bingo Machine handles everything for you. You bring a bingo card, Bingo Machine does everything else.
It emulates the traditional role of the "bingo caller" - no more losing balls or spending hundreds on professional electronic bingo caller machines.
Bingo Machine will:
- Randomly call all 90, or 75 (based on preference) numbers of a Bingo game.
- Optionally call them at regular intervals, automatically.
- On the iPhone, review recent numbers instantly or see an overview of the entire game, in one tap. On the iPad, Bingo Machine takes advantage of the expanded screen real estate to ensure your previously called numbers are always visible.
- Bingo Machine can even speak the numbers for you, so it becomes a talking bingo machine, too, using a real human voice.
- Display the numbers on-screen, or connect to an external display through AirPlay or an Apple TV-Out Connector to push the current number onto a bigger screen or projector. This is useful for a group or charity event, ensuring people do not miss the balls being called.
To use this feature, simply connect to an Apple TV and enable AirPlay Mirroring, or plug in an Apple TV-Out connector cable, and the external display becomes active. The audio of the calls can also be sent over AirPlay to external speakers, if desired. AirPlay Mirroring is supported on the iPhone 4S, iPad 2 or the new iPad.*
Bingo Machine is a perfect choice for group and charity events too, to remove the need for dedicated calling machines, without the otherwise-expensive cost of renting or purchasing one of the electronic callers. Other bingo machine software is clunky and complex; Bingo Machine for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad is the opposite - simple and functional.
*To enable AirPlay Mirroring, open the AirPlay settings and enable "Mirroring'. As stated before, only certain iOS devices support this feature.
What's New in Version 2.1.7
iPad landscape layout fixes.
Improvements to sounds.
COMING SOON: New voices!
Please add the feature displaying "number of balls remaining" and "numbers of balls called" and last number drawn for iPad and iPhone! The ultimate caller!
On the big screen where all the numbers for the American bingo should show which numbers are for B which numbers are for I which numbers are N and so on. It just shows numbers
Please add the letters and allow the mirroring to view the previously called numbers as well. I will give this app 5 stars once these features have been added.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 08, 2012
- Version: 2.1.7
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Anthony Mayo
- © 2012 Benjamin Mayo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.