Bintu is all about logging where you’ve 'been to'… Privately.
Search nearby or favorite places using the power of Foursquare. Log them to your calendar for your personal records.
Because let's be real... you don't always want to share how often you've been to Costco or your Mom's Place.
- Find places near you quickly and accurately with Foursquare's location engine
- Keep track of your timing, your activity, and even who you were with
- Log your events privately to your calendar, and have the option to check in publicly with Swarm
- Use Bintu, even OFFLINE, to log your favorite places without a connection
We are not a social network and this app does not store data on any servers.
- fixed visual bugs for iPhones with notches
- general bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Really digging the new long press feature! Super useful!
Great app for keeping organized
I find Foursquare’s list function slightly lacking and I never use Swarm so this app is perfect for life logging. I just ‘check in’ (but it’s not really a check in) to a place i’m at that I want to remember and it logs it in my calendar. Then I can quickly reference places I’ve been whenever I need to e.g. when friends come to visit and I want to show them my fave spots.
Plenty of functions that are thoughtful, but without the clutter. Simple, seamless, and elegant—what else can you ask from an iApp?!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.