Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app targets to help teachers and students to create vivid and professional biological flowcharts and diagrams in an easy way. Unlike traditional flowcharts that are fully composed of shapes, texts and arrows, this app provides more than 200 biological clip arts and images to help users to create professional diagrams and flowcharts just by few touches.
1. The app provides more than 200 professional biological clip arts and images covering Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Laboratory techniques areas
2. User can create new diagrams by composing existing clip arts and images
3. User can also add different types of text and text boxes
4. The app supports to create and manage more than one charts
5. All edits are saved automatically
6. User can export charts via "Open in" or copy/paste functions
7. User can also export charts via iTunes File Sharing function
8. Exported charts are JPG formats, which can be used by lots of desktop software and are also suitable for web publishing.
This app has been optimised for the retina screen iPads.
What's New in Version 1.5
Minor bug fixed for iOS 7
Far from an useful App for real world work
I was excited to download this App and am quite disappointed to write this review. First, the image library holds very limited images to be used. Second, images can not be edited or modified. Third, images can't even be resized. Quality of images also need improvement.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Qingqi Wang
- © TouchApp Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.