A leading bioechemistry journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Reviews, Articles, Discussion Forums, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in biochemistry and molecular biology research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
The aim of BAMBED is to enhance teacher preparation and student learning in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and related sciences such as Biophysics and Cell Biology, by promoting the world-wide dissemination of educational materials. BAMBED seeks and communicates articles on many topics, including:
• Innovative techniques in teaching and learning.
• New pedagogical approaches.
• Research in biochemistry and molecular biology education.
• Reviews on emerging areas of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology to provide background for the preparation of lectures, seminars, student presentations, dissertations, etc.
• Historical Reviews describing “Paths to Discovery”.
• Novel and proven laboratory experiments that have both skill-building and discovery-based characteristics.
• Reviews of relevant textbooks, software, and websites.
• Descriptions of software for educational use.
• Descriptions of multimedia materials such as tutorials on various aspects of biochemistry and molecular biology.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (6 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $299.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $299.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- Icon Update
- 18.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education (mobile only) $299.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.