BioDigital Human - Anatomy and Health Conditions in 3D!
By BioDigital, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** “Think: Google Earth meets the human body” - ABC News ***
A better way to understand health and the human body. The BioDigital Human is the most comprehensive set of true 3D anatomy and health condition models ever assembled. Choose from 1000’s of interactive visualizations to build your own custom library of models. This app is an extension of the award winning BioDigital Human online, allowing users from web to mobile to seamlessly experience exploring the human body in 3D!
- over 5,000+ anatomy objects and health conditions
- fluid, true 3D scrolling, zooming, and panning
- select and dissect objects
- search and fly to objects within a 3D model
- add or remove layers
- audio support
- gamified quizzing
- interactive 3D simulations
- share models in true 3D or challenge your peers to a quiz
- sync customized models from the web to mobile
- read detailed descriptions while viewing and interacting with stunning visuals
- toggle labels on and off
- take screenshots and annotate
- Tailored content by specialty and usertype
- the Human constantly evolves: access & download new additions
- over 5,000 selectable male and female anatomy objects
- over 400+ health conditions
Students/Educators - Your virtual cadaver! The BioDigital Human gives students and educators a powerful new tool to teach and learn using the latest in 3D technology. See why over 1,000 schools from all over the world are using the Human.
Patients/Providers - A revolutionary way to communicate health concepts with patients. Doctors can dissect to the core of the problem, mock up areas of concern, & share a 3D model with his/her patient. Patients can finally see under the skin to quickly understand their health and make smarter decisions.
Business - Equip your sales, marketing teams and customers with stunning simulations of your product: use the power of cloud delivery to show the value of your product in dynamic, interactive, 3D body visualizations.
In the News:
“The virtual body as the health education equivalent of Google Maps” -The New York Times
“xbox, Gray’s Anatomy combining to become a way to look inside the body” - msnbc
“For the 500 years that we have been teaching Human anatomy there has been no other way to look inside the [living] human body for doctors other than actually opening it during surgery.” - Marc Triola, MD
Visit us on the web: www.biodigitalhuman.com
Visit us on facebook: facebook.com/biodigitalhuman
Visit us on twitter: @biodigitalhuman
What's New in Version 2.0
- Sync personal My Human list from web to mobile
- Filter content by speciality and usertype
- Tailored content "Recommended for you"
- Tile interface
- Audio support
- Improved lighting
- Optimized performance
- 70+ new models
- Improved object search
- Push notifications
- Premium subscription syncing
- Dissect crashing
Detailed and Descriptive
I am a current undergraduate student hoping to pursue a career in medical malpractice law. While my course material emphasizes a great deal on the law aspect of my intended career, my majors are not particularly aligned with the medical aspect involved. I recognize the importance and necessity of the later, and purchased this app so as to gain a better understanding of the human body. This app is as equally enjoyable to use as it is educational. It is difficult to navigate at times due to the complexity of some of the models and I must advise that you thoroughly read the instructions in pertinence to the dissection feature the app includes. It appears that the initial instructional tutorial for this feature is unable to be replayed or referenced in later use. In total, I found this app to be both intricate and expansive, enthralling and educational, and most importantly, a must have for any student interested in a medical related occupation or career choice.
Love the new layout and content. Lots of great custom options. I love how the pin tool from the web version can now be used as a "tour" inside the mobile version. This is nice, big update here!!!
I just turned 13, and I'm really happy with this app. I just got this app this morning! It teaches the concepts well, and I've memorized 4 out 5 of the test☺️
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 11, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 45.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BioDigital, Inc.
- © 2015 BioDigital Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Year Mobile Only Premium 9.99$9.99
- One Year Mobile Only Premium$19.99
- One Year Web & Mobile Premium 47.99$47.99
- One Year Web & Mobile Premium$39.99
- One Year Web & Mobile Premium$35.99