"Great elementary level review of body systems! Perfect to use with Classical Conversations!" … "I'm a 7th grade bio teacher. My students LOVE this game." … "I am a 1st Year medical student and it helped a lot."
Contains all learning levels — no in-app purchases required!
The Systems of the Human Body app lets you practice facts about the human body that are typically part of the curriculum for students in 6th grade and up. This is a fun way to practice human body facts in an interactive quiz format.
Biology Facts Quiz Features:
- Correct answers are highlighted if students get answers wrong
- Questions get progressively harder
- Better learning effect through the option to adjust level of difficulty
- Smart Learning review levels offer practice to make learning really stick
- Kids win medals and points for completing educational sections of the game
- Fully integrated in Game Center with seven educational achievements
- Play the first three levels for free up to the Bronze medal
- Option to purchase additional levels with new learning questions
Practicing the questions on this app will not only teach important facts about the human body, but also make it easier to complete the game on the fun online learning sites Always-Icecream.com and Clever-Dragons.com, where kids earn virtual currency for each level they complete. With this currency, children can unlock fun and creative games.
We’re excited to bring you a completely redesigned user interface in this update. We’ve also improved the timer mode and smashed some bugs. For apps with pictures in their questions, we’ve improved this part of the interface too. Want a closer look at an image? Just tap. Ready to go back to your answer choices? Tap again to zoom out.
Like the update? Still have more feature requests on your wishlist? Write to email@example.com and let us know. We’d love to hear from you!
Ratings and Reviews
Studying for my boards
I'm studying for my MT license in another country and it's been so difficult trying to find study material without rebuying books and this app is trying helping to refresh my mind... thank you for creating it...
This app is good for kids at the age around 10 years old because it is not all color and fun it is good for learning biology. Could be a little bit more fun though.
Great for learning
I got this for my seven year old and he enjoys taking the quizzes and learning about the body system.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.