Biology of the Cell
By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A leading journal in cell biology is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Hot off the newsstand, Biology of the Cell brings you an oustanding selection of research papers as well as Review Articles, and thematic issues. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience whereever you are, and stay up to date with the most important developments in cell biology: – Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Be notified when a new issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
Biology of the Cell covers all areas of cell biology including: – Stem Cell
- Molecular Biology
- Cancer Biology
- Development and Cell Physiology
– Cell and Tissue Functions
- Microbiology Biology of the Cell publishes original research articles and reviews on all aspects of cellular and molecular biology, development and cell physiology. Of particular interest are contributions directed towards understanding structure-function relationships with respect to basic cell and tissue functions, development, neurobiology, immunology, microbiology and protistology and plant biology. Theoretical and biophysical models on any aspect of cell function can be submitted and descriptions of methods will be considered but their validity should be demonstrated by one or more applications.
The Journal also publishes a specific discussion and general interest section called Scientiae Forum, that will include articles on the following topics: Models and Speculations, on all aspects of cell structure and function, Primer reviews aimed at opening-up specific topics to scientists working in unrelated fields of interest, and History of Biology of the Cell that will situate the present research in the life sciences within its historic context.
About the Society:
Biology of the Cell is owned French Society for Biology of the Cell – www.sbcf.fr. Biology of the Cell is also owned by the French Society for Microscopy – www.sfm.fr – and published by Wiley.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Biology of the Cell can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $299.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Biology of the Cell subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $299.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 4.0.2132
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 20, 2015
- Version: 4.0.2132
- Size: 19.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Biology of the Cell (mobile only)$299.99