"Biology - Plant handbook" is a well-structured plant reference with high-quality illustrations. Our plant handbook will be useful to high school students, prospective students and everyone who interested in biology, botany and plants!
Handbook includes plants' description:
• Leaf morphology: general structure of simple and compound leaves; shapes, dissection types, types of margin, venation, arrangement.
• Flower morphology: general structure of a flower, grass flower and spike; symmetry types, corolla shapes, simple inflorescences, monopodial inflorescences.
• Fruit: classification of dry and fleshy fruits.
"Biology - Plant handbook" will be a good biology and botany helper!
Languages: English, German, Russian
• small bugs fixed
• graphics improved
• roots added
Ratings and Reviews
I have been purchased this application. I cannot use this application on iPhone 6s+. When I open this app , I only see black screen. Please tell me how to fix it. So bad. Please reply me.
Once I opened it for the first time I just saw a black screen. Contacted developer for a refund but have not heard back.
A waste of money! App doesn't work.
- Online Science Classroom, LLC
- 34.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Online Science Classroom LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.