By Feral Interactive Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Welcome back to Rapture. Paradise reborn.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Available now via in-app purchase – Minerva’s Den DLC: Explore Rapture's enigmatic technology centre, Minerva's Den, in an adventure that takes you to the core of The Thinker, the supercomputer that controls every system in the city.
Deep within the ruined undersea city of Rapture, your beloved Little Sister, Eleanor, awaits your return. As her Big Daddy, you protected her from a world of insanely selfish adults, now you must shield her again from those who demand that everything must be shared.
Ten years after the events of BioShock, Rapture has fallen under the control of a collectivist cult who plan to transform Eleanor into a genetically-engineered messiah, who will put an end to individuality forever. To save her, you must deploy a unique combination of shooting, role-play and stealth as you rampage through Rapture’s leaking halls to confront her captors.
Whether you choose to forgive those who threaten Eleanor or wreak vengeance upon them, remember, she is always watching and will follow your example.
Important information regarding BioShock 2:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 16.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 9400.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the BioShock 2 mini-site at feralinteractive.com/bioshock2
© 2002-2015 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Developed by 2K Marin, 2K Australia, 2K China and Digital Extremes. BioShock, 2K Games, 2K Marin, 2K Australia, 2K China, the 2K Games logo, the 2K Marin logo, the 2K Australia logo, the 2K China logo and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Digital Extremes and its logo are trademarks of Digital Extremes. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998-2015, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. BioShock 2 uses Havok®, Copyright 1999-2015 Havok.com, Inc. (and its Licensors). All Rights Reserved. See www.havok.com for details. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 1.3
• Adds support for the following DLC: Minerva's Den
• Adds the Protector Trials challenge modes
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Best update! Thanks for the new mode! Thanks!
Thanks a lot for the protector trials mode! I’m dreamed about this mode.
The game is good but it crashes all the time
It is annoying to open the game like 5 times when you play
Thanks for the update w/DLC!…but now it crashes constantly.
I love this game! I am so glad it has been updated to include Minerva’s Den, higher graphics settings and better Xbox 360 controller support! The only thing is that it now crashes my late 2014 2.8GHz i7 MBP (still running Yosemite) quite often, which didn’t happen before the update. It’s not a huge deal breaker but a minor inconvenience. I’ve learned I need to save my game every 4-5 minutes as well as after accomplishing something significant. However, it’s a very welcome update and I already purchased Minerva’s Den!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 14, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 9.61 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Feral Interactive Ltd
- © 2002-2015 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.5 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Minerva's Den$9.99