The most advanced health console for your mobile device, DNA Health Tracker works at the level of your DNA, allowing users to take their raw genetic data from 23andMe, AncestryDNA or Family Tree DNA and create personalized health reports that will help you live right for your genotype.
DNA Health Tracker is packed with metrics to give you the full picture of your health, making it easy to track your fitness goals, take informed health decisions and create an exercise routine that’s right for you. Now with a console that includes real time circadian rhythm alerts.
The genetic reports cover a wide variety of wellness topics including:
• Monogenic Disorders (Huntington's, Hemophelia etc.)
• Sensitivity to Prescription Drugs
• Injury Risk
• Enhancement Mutations
• Lactose Intolerance
• Gluten Intolerance
• Salt Sensitivity
• Alcohol Sensitivity
• Caffeine Sensitivity
• Nicotine Sensitivity
• UV Light Sensitivity
• Air Pollution Sensitivity
• Hazardous Chemical Sensitivity
(Requires Users to Have Been Genotyped by 23andMe, AncestryDNA or FTDNA)
The Health Tracker wellness dashboard offers personalized evaluations on the following health metrics:
• Height & weight
• Lean body Mass
• Visceral Body Fat
• Basal Metabolic Rate
• Body Mass Index
• Hip to Waist Ratio
• Percentage Body Fat
• Optimal Weight
• Upper body strength
• Core body strength
• Lower body strength
• Aerobic endurance
• Bone Structure Size
• Heart Rate Training Zones (Low, Medium and High Intensity)
• One Rep Max ( Bench Press, Leg Press, Bicep Curl, Abdominal Crunch, Leg Curl, Lat Pull-down)
Circadian Rhythm Alerts allow you to coordinate daily activities with your personal biological clock. The circadian clock estimates your circadian rhythm from information provided in your profile and displays corresponding changes in hormones, alertness, coordination and more.
Etrainer: BioStatus eTrainer turns your smartphone into a personal fitness coach, crafting an exercise routine that meets your goals and fitness level. Whether its professional body building or just losing a few extra pounds, eTrainer helps you develop a personalized exercise program optimized for your height, weight, age, sex and activity level.
Training Goals include:
• Weight Loss
• Muscular Strength
• Cardiorespiratory Fitness
• Body Building
Nutrition: The Nutrition expansion pack turns your smartphone into a personal dietitian, selecting foods for you based on activity level, fitness, and weight modification goal.
Whether it’s a heart healthy diet or losing a few extra pounds, BioStatus uses scientifically tested methods to assess your nutrient needs and develop a diet that’s right for you.
Nutritional programs include:
• Weight Loss
• Cancer Prevention
• Nutrient Needs (Vitamins, Minerals etc.)
• Glycemic Index
Maintain Your Health Records with an integrated database for:
• Illness history
• Blood pressure
• Injuries and Accidents
• Lab Tests - Blood Glucose, Cholesterol, Basic Metabolic Panel, Complete Blood Count
• Dental History - Fillings, Caps, Crowns, Root Canal etc.
• And many more types of health and wellness data
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
has one of the best interfaces I have seen for tracking health metrics. Only wish there was some support for syncing it with my electronic medical records. nonetheless a great app
- Aaron Krumins
- 19.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2016 Aaron Krumins
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.