Biostrap is a wearable health analytics platform designed to learn about you and help make impactful, data-driven decision about your health.
So you can perform, sleep, and recover better.
• Clinical-quality Biometrics such as heart rate, heart rate variability, spo2, respiratory rate and more. All synced with Apple Health.
• Critically acclaimed sleep tracking. Sleep stages (awake, light, deep), biometrics (hr, hrv, spo2, resp. rate), leg/arm movement, snoring and more!
• Recognize 100+ gym exercises. Biostrap’s machine-learning algorithms are able to detect and analyze any repetitious activity that you perform so you can take your training to the next level.
• Even more activities such as meditation, swimming, running, biking, rowing, and more.
• Remote monitoring so you can connect with loved ones across the globe.
• Personalized Insights tailored for each individual.
• and more!
"As a physician who monitors biometric data in my clients, I find the Biostrap to be my recommended device. Several reasons for this and I recently wore both the Biostrap and Fitbit for 14 days to compare results and check against my medical measurements in office."
- Dr. Daniel Stickler, Founder of Apeiron Center for Human Potential
“[Biostrap] has done more to assist people with RLS than any hospital I have attended. Now, I am a master of my own destiny. I can try things and see if it works."
- Duncan Fraser, User with Restless Leg Syndrome
"[Biostrap] has been for me ideal for remote family member monitoring and has also been instrumental in tracking deficiencies in sleep/and SPo2 for 2 family members. I feel like we are breaking down barriers to understanding our health from Qualitative to Quantitative measures that add insight previously unattainable."
- Ken Flack, User with REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
Trusted by professionals. Learn why doctors, sleep technicians, and coaches prefer Biostrap.
CONNECT WITH US
Online - https://biostrap.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/biostrap
Twitter - https://twitter.com/biostrap
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/biostrap/
BIOSTRAP PRICING & TERMS
The following subscriptions are offered:
SLEEP LAB: A brand new selection on subscriptions for enhanced tracking.
A 30-day free trial is offered. The pricing after the trial has ended is:
• 1 month for $9.99
• 6 months for $47.99
• 12 months for $83.99
The above prices are for U.S. customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscription renewals cost the same amount as the original subscription, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Introducing a new zZz score for Sleep Lab!
See a complete breakdown of your score and penalties.
Also includes several bugs related to Marketplace among other great improvements.
Hope you love it. Keep the feedback coming!
Ratings and Reviews
Months later, still very disappointed.
I’ve had my Biostrap for more than six months now. My biggest complaints are:
1. Automatic sleep processing. For whatever reason, it seems to think I’m sleeping at times when I’m not.. and sometimes doesn’t detect when I am actually asleep. Those inconsistencies cause skewed data which definitely doesn’t make me want to subscribe to the sleep lab service.
2. Activity tracking. Training exercises can be a major pain and frequently fails. I have tried trading things like box jumps, cleans, clean & jerk, snatch, etc.. and all failed. I’ve performed 12-15 reps only to have the app report that no repeatable reps were detected. I’ve completely given on workout tracking, especially CrossFit, as it is completely useless. (This includes using the Shoe Pod, which I no longer even take off the charger.
3. Background sync doesn’t seem to work. I have to open the app for the band to star syncing. I bought a new phone a few days ago and the problem happens with it as well. I have background sync enabled in settings, but it doesn’t seem to matter.
False claims on their site
This is my third day of using this device and I’m already starting to hate it. Software designing at its poorest, charge lasts one night on the device with more recordings. And top it all I have nothing synced from 4pm last night till 9am this morning. Seems like all watch data is lost of device is added on another device. Superb designing team and thanks for losing my data with your incompetent software architect.
Don’t buy Biostrap all the claim and paid reviews are pushing this through social media to make you buy another mediocre device.
Bootstrap for life
I love and chose biostrap for a few reasons.
First, it’s lowkey and lightweight design. It doesn’t draw too much attention so it looks good with any clothing and the lightness makes me feel free while other bracelet accessories drag me down simply because I notice their presence.
Second, the heart rate variability is a biometric which I find helpful in my quest for better health. A huge part of health as happiness is stress management, and I have found that stress strongly correlates to my hr variability. The tracking of this biometric helps me stay aware of my stress levels when I am often too stress to be aware and attentive to it myself.
These are the benefits unique to the biostrap that I’ve found. The other functions like the automatic tracking of sleep work perfectly as promised. Overall I’m very happy with my choice with biostrap!
- Biostrap USA, LLC
- 201.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Biostrap USA, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Sleep Lab $9.99
- Sleep Lab $83.99
- Sleep Lab $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.