Biotechnology and Bioengineering
By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A key biotechnology journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, Biotechnology and Bioengineering brings you an influential, multidisciplinary mixture of Reviews, Articles, Communications to the Editor, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in biotechnology even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Biotechnology and Bioengineering can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $999.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Biotechnology and Bioengineering subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $999.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
About the Journal
Biotechnology and Bioengineering publishes original articles on all aspects of biotechnology including biocatalysis and applied enzymology, including enzyme reactors, protein engineering, and nanobiotechnology; biofuels, including biomass and renewable resource engineering; biomaterials, including delivery systems; bioprocess engineering, including modeling of biological systems and bioreactor design; computational and systems biology; environmental biotechnology, including biofilms and algal systems; metabolic and cellular engineering; synthetic biology; and tissue engineering, stem-cell bioengineering, regenerative medicine, and gene therapy.
Published issues feature Articles, Communications to the Editor, Perspectives, Reviews, Mini-Reviews, and more.
Douglas S. Clark
What's New in Version 1.0.2123
- Added iPhone/iPod Touch support in this new Universal version
- Subtle design changes to match iOS 7 visual style
- Registration “wizard” provides improved access instructions for existing subscribers
- Table rendering for wide tables has been improved
- Article abstracts are now hidden by default in article lists. You can turn this back on in the app settings
- Article info “hinting” indicates when figures, references, and supporting information are available for the current article (icons appear “lit” or “dim”)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 01, 2014
- Version: 1.0.2123
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.