Biotic Blitz TD
By The App Company
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Are you up to the challenge?
Enter a world the size of a particle. Micro organisms are at war, fighting to gain grounds as you progress through different zones. You will be faced with various skirmish scenarios that will keep you on your toes! Utilize towers and a hero, with unique abilities, to crush a barrage of enemies, wave after wave.
▪ A movable hero that lends to action oriented gameplay!
▪ 28 action-packed maps that will keep you entertained for hours!
▪ 8 unique skills available in battle to obliterate swarms of attackers!
▪ 5 specialized towers with powerful upgrades!
▪ Over 10 different gameplay scenarios to keep you on your toes!
▪ Earn stars to unlock over 24 different skill boosts!
▪ Venture into 4 amazing zones that will exemplify your experience!
▪ Retina display!
▪ iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4, and iPod Touch 3
It's tough but very good
I basically played most of the levels on easy to gather enough stars to then go back and start to win on hard. It's very well balanced.
My only complaint is that I cannot work out how to buy the option to be able to just play it as long as I want' It lets me lose 3 lives and then either pay 99c to buy some (don't know how many) lives or wait 30 minutes. I'd be happy to just pay for the full game and stop these annoying in-game purchases.
Great game but greedy developer
This game didn't always offer in-app purchases. At one point, the levels were included in the entire game and there was no waiting period for lives to refill (nor was there the lazy 'BOOM' feature). I've played through every level on an older device before the developer became greedy and now can no longer relive that nostalgia without paying more money.
This game is amazing otherwise, too bad I can't restore the older version I had. Real shame.
I don't like that I have to wait before I can keep playing. I have played a lot of games and I know that it is common to have in game purchases but the fact that it forces you to wait 20 plus minutes unless you pay a dollar is just crazy. I rather pay 5 bucks for a full game or a pro version that doesn't make you wait. If you change this I will come back and give a 5 star because the game is cool.
- Category: Games
- Released: May 24, 2013
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 24.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: The App Company
- © Cardboard Box Games, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 5 BOOMS!$0.99
- Level Pack 2$0.99
- Level Pack 1$0.99
- Level Pack 3$0.99