By Biozone International Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"This app is fantastic! As a high school Biology teacher this app has given me so much. The content is explicit and allows students to easily understand it. The interactive tablets are worth every cent!" - Tchlch
Download the BIOZONE app to your iPad or iPod Touch to make an in-app purchase of our critically-acclaimed student workbooks for biology - now available as eBooks.
>>> PREVIEW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE <<<
Preview titles (iPad only) by tapping on the cover icon in the list ... a small thumbnail of the cover will appear. Swipe to flick through the page thumbnails.
The workbooks are ideally suited to biology programs from grades 9 through 12 (years 11 - 13), and biology for non-majors (college level). Books are available for programs in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and international programs (such as IB Diploma). The combination of superb diagrams and concise explanations make complex ideas in biology accessible to any student. Supplement the workbooks with our Student Review Series - perfect as an executive summary of the major points in different topics in biology.
STUDENT WORKBOOKS as eBOOKS for iPAD:
Beautifully rendered to faithfully reproduce the printed editions, they are enhanced to provide added functionality:
- Links to web pages with enhanced content.
- Links to YouTube® videos on various topics.
- Zoom in to see the content in greater detail.
- Content is fully searchable.
- Answers to the questions are deliberately not provided in these books.
- The workbooks do not allow students to write answers into the spaces provided, however, we are looking at ways of achieving this in the future.
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE eBOOK TITLES (19 Student Workbooks):
• Anatomy & Physiology: 2nd edition
• Environmental Science: 3rd edition: for APES; IB Environmental Systems & Society
• AP Biology 1 & 2: for Advanced Placement in USA (NEW curriculum)
• Senior Biology 1 & 2: for General/Honors biology
• IB Biology: for International Baccalaureate diploma
• AQA Biology AS & A2: for United Kingdom
• OCR Biology AS & A2: for United Kingdom
• Edexcel Biology AS & A2: for United Kingdom
• Evolution: for general biology programs
• Human Evolution: for general biology programs
• Skills in Biology: for general biology programs
• Year 11 Biology (2013 editions): for Australia
• Year 12 Biology (2013 editions): for Australia
STUDENT REVIEW SERIES:
Use these highly visual review guides to quickly revise the main ideas in a variety of biology topics. More than 40 titles are available within the following topics:
• Biology for NGSS
• IB Biology (late 2014)
• Anatomy & Physiology
• Environmental Science
• Health & Disease
• Genes & Inheritance
• Human Evolution
• Cell Biology & Biochemistry
What's New in Version 3.1.4
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
-App user interface behavior adjustments
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at email@example.com,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503.
Pretty Decent App, But...
This has a proved to be a useful app, and for the most part, I love it; however, there are a few improvements that I would like to be made to this app:
1. It would be great if I could make highlights and notes on the content. That would make studying for tests much easier.
2. I would like to be able to open pages of the books in other apps, such as Notability and Google Drive. This would make it easier to take notes, and save data on my tablet, as opposed to me having to take multiple screenshots.
3. For some reason(I guess that's how the app works), when you go a long period of time without using the app, you have to redownload purchases. Since there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about this, is there a way to make the books redownload faster?
Love hate relationship
I love my AP biology book. Very portable on my iPad and very helpful. It would be wayyyy more helpful if I could actually fill in the blanks that are part of the book. I can't download it into any apps and it is very inconvenient. please fix.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 17, 2013
- Version: 3.1.4
- Size: 27.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Seller: Biozone International Limited
- © Biozone International Ltd & PixelMags inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- eBook: Senior Biology 1 - Student Workbook$14.99
- eBook: Senior Biology 2 - Student Workbook$14.99
- AP Biology 1 - Student Workbook, by PixelMags$14.99
- AP Biology 2 - Student Workbook, by PixelMags$14.99
- Anatomy & Physiology (2nd edition)$14.99
- eBook: IB Biology - Student Workbook$14.99
- Environmental Science (3rd edition) 2013 of BIOZONE$14.99
- eBook: Environmental Science (2nd edition)$14.99
- SRS: Introduction to Cells$1.99
- SRS: Cells and Tissues$3.99