Bird gives you access to shared personal electric vehicles (scooters) that can be picked up and dropped off anywhere. Use Bird for your work commute, across college campuses, with friends, or simply just to spread your wings and get some fresh air!
How it works:
* Download the Bird App
* Create your Account
* Find and scan a Bird
* Ride safely to your destination
* Lock your bird and End Ride
Bird is currently available in:
* Los Angeles (Santa Monica, Venice, Westwood, UCLA)
* San Diego (Pacific Beach, Downtown)
* Washington DC, Arlington
* Bay Area (Oakland, San Jose)
* Texas (Austin, San Antonio, Dallas)
* Arizona (Scottsdale, Tempe)
* Salt Lake City
* Minneapolis, St. Paul
* Kansas City
* Providence, RI
* Cambridge / Somerville
If you would like to see Bird in your area, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit https://www.bird.co
Bug fixes and support for more Birds.
Ratings and Reviews
Worth a try, can’t wait for my kids to try
No se por que no me entra en la aplicación
A Very quick and enjoyable new experience!
At first it wouldn't start for me after I began paying for it the I realized I need to push of a little harder... the ride was very speedy...I would payfor this again...I stayed of the side walks and only drove on the side of the street... Even so, I don't like driving in the street because there are angry drivers... Over all great experience thank you :)
- Bird Rides, Inc.
- 141.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Bird Rides, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.