With the SWAROVSKI OPTIK Birding Game App you can go virtual birding. Just click on the bird silhouettes and be presented with a bird photo which you need to identify.
Training Mode for learning new species without time-pressure and/or playing along the way.
Different difficulty levels according to personal skills
Highscore list to compete with other virtual birders
Regular Updates with new bird pictures and new birding spots all over the world
This is for the people who are for example stuck in an office and would rather be guessing mystery birds and pretending to be in a habitat than doing the monthly financials…
For feedback and information write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Birding Scenery added, Corpus Christi (Texas) USA with 171 new Species
- New high score System with Beginner and Advanced Mode
- over 700 new pictures
- download manager bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Took a while to download the levels, but after I enjoyed a few practice attempts. I'm an intermediate birder, and I enjoyed the challenge of identifying old world species and practicing familiar birds of North America. The 'open bird book' feature was neat in practice. Game was fun. Only downside was my big fingers sometimes selected the wrong bird ;-)
Personally, I found the interface a bit confusing but that could just be me. And if I'm not incorrect, the birds in this quiz type game are European and not North America. Just something to be aware of.
This is a great app! Every birder should have one! Update it regularly and come out with new levels.
- SWAROVSKI OPTIK KG
- 45.3 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SWAROVSKI OPTIK 2012
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.