Now available for your iPad, Birds & Blooms brings birding and gardening to life with reader ideas, expert advice and inspiration in every issue. Download the free app, then purchase individual issues, or subscribe so you don’t miss a single edition of North America’s largest magazine dedicated to backyard birders and gardeners. Bird-feeding ideas, plant recommendations, DIY projects, amusing bird stories and beautiful photos will help you celebrate the “beauty in your own backyard.”
SUBSCRIBE NOW - GET A ONE-MONTH FREE TRIAL!
Get a one-month FREE trial when you sign up for a year of uninterrupted digital editions with an auto-renewable yearly subscription for just $14.99 or start a auto-renewable monthly subscription for just $1.99. Single issues are available for just $3.99. And check this out: Current subscribers to the Birds & Blooms print edition get access to iPad editions free for 6 months. To get your 6 months of free access, download our app and then tap on “Current Magazine Subscriber” to get started.
Apple Subscription Information
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
All Access feature implementation.
Ratings and Reviews
Birds and Bloom
Called repeatedly to try and get this on iPad. Paid for subscription and called customer service. 2 weeks ago was told they would call me back from troubleshooting team. No response. Called again, and again no help. Terrible system. Cancelled the subscriptions. Had Taste of Home and Birds and Bloom.
Excellent magazine and app.
I have subscribed to the magazine for years, and just recently installed the app on my iPad. This is a great addition to the magazine, with some very thoughtful and advanced features. I especially like the songs and extra pop out items on many pages. It is as good a magazine app as I have ever seen. Very well done.
Just what I needed!
I picked up a B & B magazine in my doctors office and could not put it down. I subscribed later that week and look forward to it now. I downloaded it on my iPad and what a surprise, you can listen to several bird calls and brilliant pictures. Well worth the money!!!!
- Trusted Media Brands, Inc.
- 29.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Trusted Media Brands, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Birds and Blooms Subscriptions $14.99
- Birds and Blooms Subscriptions $1.99
- February/March 2013 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.