Learn about common nouns with this Language Arts education lesson. Used and highly effective in several homes and classrooms. Project the app on your Interactive Whiteboard. Worksheet available too.
Students will learn to:
• Define a noun as a person, place, thing, or idea
• Identify nouns as distinct from other parts of speech
• Write sentences using nouns from a word bank
Common Core Standards
RF.1.3 Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
L.1.1 Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
• IOS 9 compatible
• Write section now allows typing
• Write/Draw section now can be saved as an image
• Practice section has two levels
• Right/Wrong tracking
• More animation
Ratings and Reviews
The game is a rip off. Only 2levels with 20 questions. Scam!
Good start. As a teacher I think it could go into more depth about nouns and have more exercises to practice. You will get one short lesson out of it. Control panel is confusing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.