Birds on a Wire: Nouns
By Kerrie Gallagher
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn about common nouns with this Language Arts education lesson. Used and highly effective in several homes and classrooms. Project the app on your Interactive Whiteboard. Worksheet available too.
Students will learn to:
• Define a noun as a person, place, thing, or idea
• Identify nouns as distinct from other parts of speech
• Write sentences using nouns from a word bank
Common Core Standards
RF.1.3 Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
L.1.1 Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
What's New in Version 2.0
• IOS 9 compatible
• Write section now allows typing
• Write/Draw section now can be saved as an image
• Practice section has two levels
• Right/Wrong tracking
• More animation
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 25, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kerrie GALLAGHER
- © Appagogy 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.