Birds on a Wire: Nouns
By Kerrie Gallagher
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn about nouns with this Language Arts iPad ed lesson. Used and highly effective in several homes and classrooms. Project the app on your Interactive Whiteboard. Worksheet available too.
Students will learn to:
• Define a noun as a person, place or thing
• Identify nouns as distinct from other parts of speech
• Write sentences using nouns from a word bank
1 2 3
Common Core Standards
RF.1.3 Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
L.1.1 Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
• New create page
• 200 nouns added (pull lever, see the noun, and create sentences using that noun)
Good start. As a teacher I think it could go into more depth about nouns and have more exercises to practice. You will get one short lesson out of it. Control panel is confusing.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 09, 2012
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Kerrie GALLAGHER
- © Electrokite 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.