Birth Control Pill Reminder is an easy-to-use and reliable app that helps you to take your pills every day at the time you choose. It has a Pre-Alarm and an Auto-Snooze feature to make sure you don't forget to take your pills. It tracks the remaining quantity and shows a refill alert when running low. The number of pills per packet is customizable, so is compatible with all birth control pill types. It also helps to remind you to use your ring or patch. The app doesn't need to be running in order to receive notifications.
• 3 birth control methods supported (Pills, Ring or Patch)
• Can be used with all birth control pill types (21/7, 24/4, 28, 35, 84/7, ...)
• Ring days are customizable (21/7, 25/3, 28/0, ...)
• Reminders to take your placebo (non active) pills
• Configurable reminder message, allows discretion when getting notified
• Pre-Alarms: Be notified prior to the actual time
• Auto-Snooze: Allows to repeat the alarm up to 5 times at regular intervals (e.g. 1 min, 10 mins, 30 mins) until you take action
• Option to Snooze or mark it as Done directly from lock screen or notification banners
• Take notes every day for reference
• 2 themes to choose from: pink and blue
• 24 built-in alarm sounds
• Refill alerts when running low
• Backup and restore all data on the same device or multiple devices
• Password Protection
• VoiceOver accessibility support
• Notifications are local, you don't require internet
• App doesn't need to be open to receive notifications
• Universal App, full native support for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• Pre-Alarms, Auto-Snooze, Snooze, and Password Protection are available in the full version
• Full version is available as an In-App Purchase
• Added support for iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Calendar won’t set right
I love the set up of this app. It’s easy, simple, and doesn’t have all that extra, useless crap that most have. The problem I’m having with it though is that it won’t set to the specific days I take my pills. I did the custom setting and it still puts too many days even though that’s how many active pills I take and the placebo pills would start on a random day even though I’ve put Sunday as the day they start. When I first had it, it worked fine and it had all the right days, so I don’t know what changed. I don’t really need a reminder, I could use an alarm on my phone for that, but I just like to have everything mapped out for me so I can see what’s going on.
Simple and unobtrusive
This app is simple, easy, and unobtrusive. It gives you a reminder ding at the time of “ring in/out”, and that’s it. There’s a great calendar visualization that’s easy to understand at a glance. It also reminds you to order your refills. A great little tracker!
Reminder does not go off daily!
App is very easy to use and I like the look of it, but there have been multiple days when my reminder hasn’t gone off! That is the entire purpose of having the app. I’m supposed to take my pill at the same time everyday, and have missed my time because a reminder never went off. I’m removing the app and trying something else.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Sergio Licea
- 22.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Sergio Licea
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Features $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.