Birthdays Anniversaries & More for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have a lot of birthdays to remember, and no time to organize them? This is a fun and handy way to stay on top of your birthday list.
Here's how this clever little app will help you:
1. Just tap on Birthdays on your iPad and it automatically scans your Contacts for birthdays and pulls them in, showing you upcoming birthdays in a chronological list.
2. To make sure you don't forget a birthday, reminder alerts show up in the Birthdays application icon showing you how many birthdays are coming up within the next 30 days.
3. Check off birthdays on your list once you have sent your card, gift, or greetings.
Want to see more birthdays? You can add them from the Birthdays app (it links to your Contacts) or in your usual desktop contact software (just be sure to sync those contacts to your device).
- Tap on a contact to view the age they are turning, astrological sign, Chinese zodiac year, birthstone, and access full contact info
- Add new contacts directly from Birthdays
Here is how to take advantage of the Anniversaries and Other Dates features. If you want to add more dates to an existing Birthday contact:
1. Tap the contact in list of Birthdays.
2. Tap Contact Info; then tap Edit.
3. Scroll down and tap "add field."
4. Tap Date, then select Anniversary or add your own custom label for Other Dates.
5. Enter the date, then tap Save and then Done.
I like this program even with the error about the non Internet connection that ALWAYS pops up. I reported this.
I think it would be awful nice if the OTHER tab you could have upcoming bills etc and be able to add a future date and have it sort and give a count down for days left. Those two and it would be a 5 star.
Easy to use and looks great too
I had this app on my iPhone and used it all the time, but now that I have an iPad that's where I do most of my task list stuff, and Birthdays will remind me when I need to send someone birthday wishes. I love having the zodiac and birthstone info there, and some of the greeting card options are cool too.
Just ok. App won't let you ignore year of birth which is often unknown. Guess it's worth $0.99. I do like the fact that it puts a birthday icon on your home screen which is a good reminder to check for upcoming important dates. A little difficult to get started when syncing with Contact List from Google Gmail and there are duplicate entires which I can't seem to avoid.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: Mar 03, 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SplashData
- © 2011 SplashData, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.