The Bishop Score is a medical calculator designed for physicians, nurses, midwives, medical residents, students and other medical professionals.
The app can be used to assess whether an induction of labor will be needed for a pregnant woman and the likelihood that the induction will be successful. The score can also be used to determine if a spontaneous vaginal delivery is likely or unlikely. The tool is based on the system devised by Dr. Edward Bishop in 1964. In addition to Dr. Bishop's original scoring system, the tool also includes scoring variants: the simplified score and the modified bishop score (which uses cervical length).
Ratings and Reviews
- David Papandrew
- 11.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Makani Media LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.