bit bit blocks
By Gregory Batha
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
bit bit blocks is a cute and action-packed competitive puzzle game. Play with your friends on a single screen, or challenge yourself in single player mode. Head-to-head puzzle play anytime, anywhere.
"Digging this one a lot. Great color-blind support for my broken eyes, too!" - Russ Frushtick (Product Hunt)
"Rock sold controls. Clean, cute and simple art design." - Nardio
— Features —
• Both 2-player and 1-player gameplay on a single device
• Available on all iOS devices (both tablet and phone)
• Thrilling competitive puzzling
• Single player matches against a computer opponent - challenge yourself to higher difficulties!
• Two rulesets for unique styles of play
• Replaykit video sharing - record your games and show your friends! (iOS 9+)
• Endless "survival" mode for high-score chasers
• Lots of color sets to choose from, and more to unlock!
• Colorblind friendly - pick the colors that are right for you!
• Full game - no in app purchases!
• Blocks that make cute faces like [ º u º ] [ = ω = ] [ ‵ w ′ ] [⁎◕ v ◕⁎]
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Fixed bug that was preventing app from opening on iOS 8 and below. Sorry about that! [ = A = ]
- Added link to Game Center leaderboard at the end of survival
We know you lead a busy life and that your time is very valuable, but if you are feeling generous with your time please consider leaving us a review [ º u º ] <3
This game is an extremely fast paced competitive color matching game. But that sells the game short, I played this game with multiple friends and they all loved it, we fought in this game. It's ridiculously fun, some games last nearly 3-5 minutes of trading back and forth. It's great for anyone that likes puzzle games. The survival mode leaderboard is a great way to get better at the game too
Wait for the price to go down.
Gameplay is so quick it's more of a mini-game - DEFINITELY not worth $3 compared to everything else out there. It's over so quick there's no time to enjoy playing. Hold out for a zen mode or something where there's no opponent and therefore no time constraint. Hope that day comes; til then the devs are laughing all the way to the bank. 99¢ tops (but if you're patient it will be free eventually).
Love it! We've been waiting for its release!!
My wife and I came across this game about 2 years ago at the PAX Seattle.
This nice guy in a small section in the indie game floor (must've been Greg) let us play the demo version over and over again to our heart's content, but told us he was not ready to release it yet because he wanted to make it right (we also got few cute stickers).
We've been waiting all these years wondering if and when this game will be released.
Thank you for making such a cute and wonderful game! This is by far our favorite two players game for the iPad.