A throwback to the classic quarter eating arcade games of the 80's; Bit Blaster XL is a retro styled, addictive, and fast paced arcade shoot 'em up! (shmup).
Your ship can not stop moving; so turn it left and right by touching the screen to keep from running into an ever increasing amount of enemies. Your ship is always shooting, so make sure to pick up more ammo and the variety of awesome power ups to help you survive longer. Get the highest score you can while collecting coins to buy more ships that fly faster, shoot faster, or have more shields.
● Simple One Touch arcade Controls
● A variety of wicked Power ups including; Split Shot, Heat seekers, Lasers, Blast Shot and much more.
● A handful of powerful unlockable retro ships with to pilot with unique attributes so you can play your way
● Endless survival (infinite) score chasing game play with a classic arcade style
● Cool retro pixel graphics
● Unique chiptune songs for each ship
● Leaderboards for each ship
● An incredibly addictive and fast arcade style survival score chaser
Do not hesitate to contact me if there are any problems with the game:
Website : http://www.nickervision.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/nickervision
I have been learning to make games in my free time and I am always open to constructive criticism to help me make this, and all my games better. I hope you enjoy it and share with family and friends.
Audio was provided by my mouth and some royalty free SFX from:
The music in the game is by the artist "Spiff Tune" and can be found on soundcloud to download for free.
Modified some GFX and code to allow smoother gameplay and better looking game.
Added Achievements to unlock
Added IAP's to remove the Ads or unlock all ships.
Ratings and Reviews
I have both versions of this game. The PC version and this version. I would recommend this game for people that need to waste some time or are bored. Just try it and you might like it. :D
I own this game on steam and have 50 hours of just playing with friends on weekends with the steam controller. This game is so good with a controller so if you have .99 cents on steam I recommend this game for everyone.
Simple design that allows for rapid replays and always trying for new high scores. It’s fun for 30 seconds or 30 minutes. Works great on mobile!
- Adam Nickerson
- 178.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nickervision Studios 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.