By Bitly, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unleash the power of the link with the Bitly app.
- Save shortlinks into your Bitly account
- Share to Twitter, Facebook, SMS and email in one step
- Check how your shortlinks are performing with detailed stats revealing click counts, link activity, geographic location and who else shared this link
- Discover what your Facebook and Twitter friends are sharing
- Organize and share your shortlinks with bundles
For Bitly Brand Tools users:
Utilize Bitly Brand Tools features from your mobile device
- Brand all of your content
- Share to multiple social media profiles
- Check scheduled posts
- Manage company leaderboard and subaccounts
- Analyze link performance with geographic data, historic traffic and trend data
Interested in learning about Bitly Brand Tools? Email email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.6.5
This is an excellent app; checkout my links
Greetings, Brett Snodgrass here to tell you that this bitly app is excellent. I wish there was a bookmark app so when I am using safari I can just click it and it's bookmarked along with predetermined tags or tags selected from the page. I have several "rate my healthcare provider" websites as well as medical references. Today I rated my doctor, specifically I rated my psychiatrist Dr. Stamati at the website DrSocial dot org. Checkout my bit links; its great that this is free; I wish Diigo would be free also; they could fund the website with investors and ads like facebook. Paying for social media resources and bookmarking apps doesn't often make sense.
Needs some tweaks
Nice app but it would be better if they updated it for iPhone 6/6+. There are too many steps to get a link shortened. It would be nice if you could click an icon from the iPhone sharing menu that would shorten and copy to clipboard for quick pasting or something...
No more bundles?! Say it ain't so!
Sharing bundles (or lists) of links via a public short-link is one of my dreams. It seems to be almost impossible to do these days. This Bitly app seems to think that Bundles are still a thing...having not been updated at all in 2015. Bitly has apparently transitioned Bundles to 'tags' - which can't be shared - Yet they haven't informed this app of the change. Creating a bundle just gives an error. Smart!