By Bitly, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unleash the power of the link with the Bitly app.
- Save shortlinks into your Bitly account
- Share to Twitter, Facebook, SMS and email in one step
- Check how your shortlinks are performing with detailed stats revealing click counts, link activity, geographic location and who else shared this link
- Discover what your Facebook and Twitter friends are sharing
- Organize and share your shortlinks with bundles
For Bitly Brand Tools users:
Utilize Bitly Brand Tools features from your mobile device
- Brand all of your content
- Share to multiple social media profiles
- Check scheduled posts
- Manage company leaderboard and subaccounts
- Analyze link performance with geographic data, historic traffic and trend data
Interested in learning about Bitly Brand Tools? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.5.2
- Now shows full URLs when page titles aren't available.
- Twitter, Facebook and Email sharing improvements
- Improved shortening for slower connections
- Improved user avatar loading
- Fixed two minor crashes
- Improved navigation for Bitly Brand Tools customers