By Mariusz Kolaszewski
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Having trouble teaching your kids the value of money?
Bits helps kids understand the value of money at an early age by making them realize that money is earned by services rendered and not donated in the form of allowance. They'll quickly start distinguishing the wants from the needs and the more needs they have the more they'll need Bits.
• Use Bits to pay your kids for jobs like washing a car, folding laundry, etc.
• Make transactions with no internet or registration required
• Kids practice their math skills by paying siblings or parents with Bits denominations for items like video game time, etc
• Award Goodies which help your kids realize that good deeds pay off in the long run, and encourage them to plan for the future
• Teach kids about savings with interest based savings account that turns Bits into real money at agreed exchange rate to buy their favorite toys, etc.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Small bug fix
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 21, 2017
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mariusz Kolaszewski
- © Mariusz Kolaszewski
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.