- Top 5 Education Game in the US App Store
- Study almost anything for free across 25 addictive mini-games in one app
- Easily create your own study sets or download study sets from teachers and classmates
"By far the best educational app! A must have for any parent, teacher, or student!"
WHAT YOU GET:
• Access to the Bitsboard catalog including tens of thousands of gorgeous flashcards and carefully curated lessons covering hundreds of topics.
• Bitsboard is ideal for learning languages, mastering vocabulary, learning to read, learning to speak, becoming the next spelling champion and so much more…
• Bitsboard is fully customizable to meet your specific learning needs
OVER 25+ POWERFUL MINI GAMES / STUDY MODES IN 1 APP INCLUDING
• Photo Touch
• Memory Cards
• Pop Quiz
• Match Up
• Word Builder
• Sentence Builder
• Spelling Bee
• Letter Tracing game
• Sequencing game
• Related items game
• Word Search game
• Crosswords game
• and many more
TRACKS YOUR PROGRESS
• Bitsboard keeps track of every answer for every game, user, and board
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE USERS
• Bitsboard makes it easy to add multiple users and switch between user accounts
• You can now instantly review the detailed progress for each user
• Automatically saves game settings at the user level
• Bitsboard fully supports switch control to make all of the games accessible for users with disabilities
• Bitsboard includes an option to “increase contrast” to make all games / fonts easier to see
ORGANIZE YOUR BOARDS
• You can now group your boards by collections.
• Each board can fit into as many collections as you like.
• Organize your boards by class, user, subject, and more.
ACCELERATE YOUR LEARNING
• Bitsboard's learning algorithm automatically personalizes each game based on the players skills.
• Bitsboard knows your problem words and when you are ready to move on to your next challenge.
SHARE AND SYNC CONTENT ACROSS DEVICES
• With Bitsboard, you can share and sync your custom lessons across devices with just one click
• With user based cloud sync you can automatically backup all of your students, boards, and user stats and sync everything across devices
• Share all of your content with other users / students on other devices
• Bitsboard classes are private - only you and the students you approve see your content
• New content is automatically downloaded by all of your students and always stays in sync
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
PS: What's the difference between Bitsboard and Bitsboard PRO?
- Bitsboard PRO allows you to add multiple users
- Bitsboard PRO includes ability to turn cloud sync on
- Bitsboard PRO includes import / export of boards via Dropbox
- Bitsboard PRO includes web image search
- Bitsboard PRO offers bulk discounts for schools
- Bitsboard PRO comes with even faster and more responsive email support
- Bitsboard PRO gets updated faster and more frequently than the free app
Subscription Terms: http://bitsboard.com/subscription-terms
- Added optional cloud sync and automatic backups
- Added ability to sync all your boards across devices
- Added ability to link users (i.e. link students to teachers)
- Added ability to sync all linked users and user stats across devices
- Added detailed user stats reporting
- Added ability to re-sort games so your favorite games appear first
- Updated user interface to make Bitsboard easier to use
- Fixed upgrade migration bug that was affecting a few users
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. When it works correctly.
I wrote a negative review of this app during a long period of difficulty with using this app but I'm happy to report its fixed, and I am back to liking this app again. I would really appreciate a way to back up boards easily.
I used to love this app and use it daily in my work as a speech therapist. I gave a presentation to my colleagues and encouraged them to use it too. I made my own boards and shared them with parents, teachers, and other speech therapists. I was the biggest cheerleader for this app, even through the glitches. And there are glitches.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the updated review. So glad to hear that you are enjoying the app again. We are working on an update that will automatically backup all of your boards to the cloud. :-)
If you are aware of any other glitches / user experience bugs or problems you would like us to address, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I use this app a lot and when it works it is one of the most helpful tools for my EL students. However, it glitches so much that I often spend a lot of instructional time trying to fix the glitches. I have been having trouble sharing Bits with my class and have emailed Bitsboard about it but haven't gotten a response. I wish their troubleshooting was more helpful and timely.
Great resources but now can no longer access to the app
I bought the app pro in 2017. Great resources and the students love it a lot! Especially the activities. However, starting past Friday, i could no longer access to the app because it kept saying it was updating to a new version. When It is almost done updating, the app crashed. I did it at least 5-7 times. Please fix it soon. Thank you for your help.
Developer Response ,
I am so sorry to hear that you have run into a problem while updating the app. We are investigating the problem and will release a new update as soon as possible that should solve the problem you have run into. If you have previously backed up your boards on Dropbox or shared them on the Bitsboard catalog, you can also just delete the app and install it again. However, that step is only recommended if you have a backup of your boards ready. You can also reach us directly at email@example.com so that we can work directly with you to solve this problem.
- Happy Moose Apps Inc.
- 179 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Happy Moose Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.