- Top 5 Education Game in the US App Store
- Study almost anything for free across 25 addictive mini-games in one app
- Easily create your own study sets or download study sets from teachers and classmates
"By far the best educational app! A must have for any parent, teacher, or student!"
WHAT YOU GET:
• Access to the Bitsboard catalog including tens of thousands of gorgeous flashcards and carefully curated lessons covering hundreds of topics.
• Bitsboard is ideal for learning languages, mastering vocabulary, learning to read, learning to speak, becoming the next spelling champion and so much more…
• Bitsboard is fully customizable to meet your specific learning needs
OVER 25+ POWERFUL MINI GAMES / STUDY MODES IN 1 APP INCLUDING
• Photo Touch
• Memory Cards
• Pop Quiz
• Match Up
• Word Builder
• Sentence Builder
• Spelling Bee
• Letter Tracing game
• Sequencing game
• Related items game
• Word Search game
• Crosswords game
• and many more
TRACKS YOUR PROGRESS
• Bitsboard keeps track of every answer for every game, user, and board
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE USERS
• Bitsboard makes it easy to add multiple users and switch between user accounts
• You can now instantly review the detailed progress for each user
• Automatically saves game settings at the user level
• Bitsboard fully supports switch control to make all of the games accessible for users with disabilities
• Bitsboard includes an option to “increase contrast” to make all games / fonts easier to see
ORGANIZE YOUR BOARDS
• You can now group your boards by collections.
• Each board can fit into as many collections as you like.
• Organize your boards by class, user, subject, and more.
ACCELERATE YOUR LEARNING
• Bitsboard's learning algorithm automatically personalizes each game based on the players skills.
• Bitsboard knows your problem words and when you are ready to move on to your next challenge.
SHARE AND SYNC CONTENT ACROSS DEVICES
• With Bitsboard, you can share and sync your custom lessons across devices with just one click
• Share all of your content with other users / students on other devices
• Bitsboard classes are private - only you and the students you approve see your content
• New content is automatically downloaded by all of your students and always stays in sync
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
PS: What's the difference between Bitsboard and Bitsboard PRO?
- Bitsboard PRO allows you to add multiple users
- Bitsboard PRO includes import / export of boards via Dropbox
- Bitsboard PRO includes web image search
- Bitsboard PRO offers bulk discounts for schools
- Bitsboard PRO comes with even faster and more responsive email support
- Bitsboard PRO gets updated faster and more frequently than the free app
Subscription Terms: http://bitsboard.com/subscription-terms
- Fixed Catalog network bug
- Fixed login bug
- Updated Bingo game. Users can now lose a turn
- Updated True or False game. Added support for descriptions
- Updated Flashcards game. You can now hide descriptions while reviewing cards
- Updated sorting of boards
- Updated related items game with new customizable game sounds
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. When it works correctly.
I wrote a negative review of this app during a long period of difficulty with using this app but I'm happy to report its fixed, and I am back to liking this app again. I would really appreciate a way to back up boards easily.
I used to love this app and use it daily in my work as a speech therapist. I gave a presentation to my colleagues and encouraged them to use it too. I made my own boards and shared them with parents, teachers, and other speech therapists. I was the biggest cheerleader for this app, even through the glitches. And there are glitches.
Thanks for the updated review. So glad to hear that you are enjoying the app again. We are working on an update that will automatically backup all of your boards to the cloud. :-)
If you are aware of any other glitches / user experience bugs or problems you would like us to address, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I use this app a lot and when it works it is one of the most helpful tools for my EL students. However, it glitches so much that I often spend a lot of instructional time trying to fix the glitches. I have been having trouble sharing Bits with my class and have emailed Bitsboard about it but haven't gotten a response. I wish their troubleshooting was more helpful and timely.
One stop shop
Bitsboard is an extremely easy to use app that saves tons of time in my role as a busy Speech-Language Pathologist in early intervention. Yes as one reviewer mentioned there are occasional bugs, but overall it's terrific. It has continually improved. The variety of games makes it a great teaching/intervention tool and a great assessment tool.
- Happy Moose Apps Inc.
- 209.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Happy Moose Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.