Spelling Bee Lists 1000+ Spelling Tests Grade 1-12
By Innovative Investments Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
“If you want your kids to be great at spelling, then download this app now! It includes over 1000 pre-build practice tests to choose from! Plus all the spelling activities are turned into fun games so kids feel like they are playing games!”
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
WHAT MAKES BITSBOARD SPELLING BEE UNIQUE?
• The App comes pre-loaded with 1,000 Spelling Tests - that’s 10,000+ practice words organized by grade and skill level.
• The App includes multiple fun spelling activities and games to keep kids engaged
• The App is super simple and easy to customize - each game can easily be customized for each student
• You can even create spelling lists with photos which is great for early learners since images make it much faster and easier to remember the correct spelling of words.
• You can create, download, and share spelling lists for free
• Track your kids progress and quickly see how they are doing for each spelling list and which words they are struggling with
• Multiple play modes keep kids engaged. If you don't want to take a test, you can use the practice mode or let your kids unscramble the words
• Practice spelling on the go. This app is perfect for using no matter where you are.
• HUGE time saver! Finally kids can rapidly boost their spelling test scores without your help.
NOW AVAILABLE VIA IN APP PURCHASE
• The App now includes over 1,000 pre-build spelling lists grouped by grade level and skill
• The App now includes over 10,000 practice words with pre-recorded audios by grade and level of difficulty
• Over 200 spelling lists with crisp photos and illustrations. Gorgeous photos help improve memory and keep kids engaged
• You get instant access to all pre-build premium spelling lists via one simple in-app-purchase
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at
What's New in Version 32.6
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed audio recording bug that was affecting some users
- Fixed Airdrop bug that was affecting some users
Fun, but UI can sometimes be confusing
Overall, I think the app is very much worth downloading.
- The mini-games are simple and a lot of fun.
- You can make your own deck (called a 'board')
- You get a surprising number of mini-games to play when you build your own deck
- Kids love being able to add pictures to go with the words.
- The UI is highly customizable
- No coins are required
- No monthly fee in the base app
- The UI is inconsistent and sometimes confusing on an iPhone (it is better on an iPad). The app really needs to follow Apple iOS design guidelines.
- The help matches Bitsboard, which is a different game and doesn't completely match Spelling Bee.
- Players do not get much of a visual reward when they get something right, just a green checkmark. How about something that would excite a kid instead of a teacher? :) For example, some fireworks or a cheering animal.
Great for all learning styles
Makes learning to spell fun! So many options for all learning styles. Highly Recommend.
I spent the five dollars for the iPad pro version, but we are constantly interrupted and it's confusing to figure out how to continue from where you left off. It is not intuitive at all, if it's even possible.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 25, 2017
- Version: 32.6
- Size: 137 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Innovative Investments Limited
- © Grasshopper Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Spelling PRO (Unlocks Everything)$4.99