By BitTorrent, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sync is the best way to transfer files between your Mac, PC, NAS, and even server.
Create your own private cloud. Connect devices and sync files securely without sending them on third-party servers. We don’t limit your speed or storage space: our technology works especially well with huge files.
No storage limits
• Sync as much data as you have on your hard drives.
Automatic camera backup
• Sync will back up photos and videos as soon as you take them.
• You can then delete photos from your phone and save space.
Direct transfers, no cloud
• Your information is never stored on servers in the cloud, so nobody can access it without your permission.
• Transfer files directly and fast using peer-to-peer technology (p2p).
Any device and platform
• Access folders and upload files to your tablet, PC, Mac, NAS, and even server.
Supports all file types
• Add photos, videos, music, docs, and PDFs from other apps to any of your synced folders.
• Selective Sync lets you save only the files you need.
To get the best performance and to avoid running up your data charges while syncing folders, we recommend leaving the "Use Cellular Data" setting off.
Note: BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications.
What's New in Version 2.3.5
- Support for migration to Resilio Sync was added
Have been using since they first released v.1 years ago
This is a MASSIVE upgrade though aesthetically it's the same user interface more or less, the extra options and control you have make this a MUST HAVE. Ditch your Dropbox, GDrive, SugarSync, Box, or any paid Cloud storage (or keep one and throw it in your master BitSync folder).
I cannot recommend this user-friendly, rock solid app enough. It was the best kept secret (no pun intended for fellow alpha and beta users) on the Internet for years. Backing up my work files, music collection, ever-growing photo collection that eats up space on my 5S, and movies in between computers or devices all over the country with AES-256 encryption and nothing run or stored on a "cloud" is well worth the annual $40 charge. Casual users who just want to back up data can't go wrong with the free option either. By far my #1 used app on my desktop.
Works perfectly on all my devices. I've never had any issue. Great app, very handy.
Amazing File Sharing App
This app is great for those looking to host a personal cloud network! It's fairly easy to set up and works great! It would be nice to add a higher level of encryption while in transit (256 AES instead of 128) and a more easy way to share individual files with in a sync folder.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 14, 2016
- Version: 2.3.5
- Size: 23.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BitTorrent, Inc
- © 2015 BitTorrent, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.