By BitTorrent, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sync is the best way to transfer files between your Mac, PC, NAS, and even server.
Create your own private cloud. Connect devices and sync files securely without sending them on third-party servers. We don’t limit your speed or storage space: our technology works especially well with huge files.
No storage limits
• Sync as much data as you have on your hard drives.
Automatic camera backup
• Sync will back up photos and videos as soon as you take them.
• You can then delete photos from your phone and save space.
Direct transfers, no cloud
• Your information is never stored on servers in the cloud, so nobody can access it without your permission.
• Transfer files directly and fast using peer-to-peer technology (p2p).
Any device and platform
• Access folders and upload files to your tablet, PC, Mac, NAS, and even server.
Supports all file types
• Add photos, videos, music, docs, and PDFs from other apps to any of your synced folders.
• Selective Sync lets you save only the files you need.
To get the best performance and to avoid running up your data charges while syncing folders, we recommend leaving the "Use Cellular Data" setting off.
Note: BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
Fixed a crash on opening a newly created folder on iOS7
It's great but...
I hate being asked for a review.
BT Sync Pro is with the year subscription is great. Very-much worth the money. I use it to reliably transfer large documents across the country, between my iDevices, home, and work.
5/5 stars - 2 stars for asking me to review.
Needs background app refresh functionality and thumbnail views for pictures but freakin' awesome otherwise!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 25, 2016
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 15.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BitTorrent, Inc
- © 2015 BitTorrent, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.