By Silicon Veins
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
BizAnalyst brings real time information & allows you to access to your Tally ERP 9 accounting data anytime / anywhere. It is securely synced with your Tally ERP 9 installation. From Sales, purchase, expenses, reports, dashboard to managing your debtors/creditors or understanding your business trends or getting detailed information by Voucher, Ledger, Item etc., we have it all.
With BizAnalyst, all your Tally accounting data is encrypted and saved in the cloud. So if your phone ever gets lost or stolen, all your information remains completely safe. Just a few clicks on the mobile phone, you can count on BizAnalyst tally mobile app to give you all the information you need and allow you to make decisions in the office, at meetings or out on the road.
BizAnalyst Tally on Mobile App Features:
• Business performance / data on the go
o Sales, purchase
o Receipt, payment
• Module & Report access by User
• Erase company data at any point
• 100% Data encryption
• Passcode Lock
• Real time
• Accessible everywhere, on all your devices
• Unlimited Users / Companies support
• Works without internet as well
• No Accounting know how required
• Easy to Use
Version Supported: Tally ERP 9
Enjoy analyzing your data!
- Team BizAnalyst
What's New in Version 1.5.4
Version 1.5.4 (Latest)
- Finally, the much awaited Profit & Loss Report is ready. Check out and share your feedback.
- Show standard price / MRP in Inventory
- Inventory Purchase Reorder report
- Permission to authorize/revoke access to share reports for additional users
- Sort the vouchers in daybook by date and voucher number
- View the expiry date by batch in the inventory details screen.
- Customers which have a poor payment performance are now highlighted in the receivables/payables screen
- Bug fixes:
-* On selecting custom date in receivable for a particular party, data was showing as 0.
-* Some users had problems sharing invoice/ledger report by PDF. We have fixed that.
- Now in addition to sharing reports, you can directly print the reports to a printer.
- Setting to view PDF preview before sharing data. (Settings -> Share -> PDF Preview)
- Setting to change the financial year
- Setting to change the default date when the app opens, currently the default is current year
- Setting to Change the currency format. We now support Indian (Crores, Lakhs) and International (Billion, Million) formats.
- While sharing credit note, we showed the quantity and amount as -ve. We have fixed that now.
- View the customer pin code in customer info.
- Title names on all screens are now scrollable so that you can view the entire name
- Set permission by voucher type, so that details of a particular voucher type can be hidden.
- Search by reference number in daybook
- Search by part no in items.
- Share stock summary by stock group and stock category as well
- Filter in Daybook to view only sales vouchers or only purchase vouchers etc similar to sales register and purchase register in Tally.
- Now view in Top Report Items Sold / Items Purchased
- View Manufacturing and Expiry date in Batches in vouchers
- Bug fixes and performance fixes
- Now you can Share the following reports by PDF and Excel:
* Sales / Purchase Reports by different filters and grouping
* Stock Item Summary
* Top Report
* Inactive Items
* Inactive Customers
* Party: Items Sold/Purchased
- We have added Pending Purchase Order report similar to Pending Sales Order in the reports section.
- In Pending Sales Order, you can now filter the data by ledger group.
- Change the default start screen for the app from the Settings screen (More -> Settings -> Default Screen)
- In Party and Item profiling screens, now the default time period is current year. You can change the period using the calendar icon.
- In Receivable/Payable, now you can do the ageing analysis for a single party similar to how it is currently done for a list of parties.
- View the current iOS app version of Biz Analyst in the app 'More' screen.
- View the net amount (taxable amount) of all sales/purchase/sales order/purchase order vouchers in the details screen