By Olivier Archer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You've played and love those other physics games and now you're over those darn birds and want something with a new perspective?
Use the Bizango Cannon to blast the bad guys and their structures in a new dimension of challenge and excitement!
The Lonies need your help,
Stop the invasion from a mysterious enemy and save the eggs. The bad guys are stealing your magic and taking your future by capturing the eggs, its time to defend your world!
Be careful because the bad guys have brought the Lonie's eggs to the battlefield! You'll need to aim well to do maximum damage but careful enough so you don't hurt the eggs.
The Lonies are counting on you!
* 2 Aiming modes for "Easy" for a first person view and "Hard" for a fixed third person view
* Fully 3D, even the interface!
* A bright and welcoming cartoony style
* Made with the power Unreal mobile engine!
* 5 Dynamic worlds with 10 Stages each for a total of 50 diverse levels!
* Physics based gameplay so be ready for some random moments!
* A fun a challenge, easy to play but hard to master!
* 3 Star all the levels
* Swipe controls
* Support indie developers!
*** You can still aim now once you're in shooting mode using swipes!
Fun Fact: I made this game while being some what homeless!
***** 3GS users, it is recommended you close other apps while playing for the smoothest performance.
What's New in Version 1.4
- Changed the aiming system, now the entire cannon goes up and down instead of just the panel.
- Camera system is much more dynamic and stays longer on the destruction. You can tap the screen to go back to aiming quicker
-Minor control and other fixes
3D physics at it's very best
Congrats to the developer! This is the best
Usage of UDK yet. Very very nice indeed.
Only goes to show how good UDK & 3D physics should be.
A couple of very minor issues with the interfacing, but not really a problem. The game is a great example of UDK & deserves full merits. So it's 5 large stars from us!
Bizango Blast is as much fun as Angry Birds, but it's Unreal-powered; that means: beautiful 3D graphics + great physics!
And you won't get bored of it - every few levels the game introduces something new.
Thank you, developers, you did a great job with the UDK!
Please, bring us more levels! :)
Overall it's pretty good and fun to play.
Definitely worth $1
Now where are more levels????
Thanks for updating regularly with improvements though.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 28, 2011
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 145 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Olivier Archer
- © 2011 Olivier Archer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).