Help protect your business from disaster with Bizaster. With this app, you can better prepare your business; respond to a disaster and jump start business operations post-disaster. Includes customizable checklists, disaster simulations and assessments to help you identify risks to your business. Essential app for businesses in disaster prone areas, businesses involved in government contracting, or business owners who want to improve disaster planning.
• Free and available in both English and Spanish.
• Customizable assessments to determine all high-and-low risks to your business, along with ways to mitigate these risks
• Table-top exercises to simulate a disaster and test the ability of your business to respond
• Disaster checklists on insurance, business operations, emergency response, and developing supply kits
• Step-by-step assistance with developing a business continuity plan and emergency response plan
• Templates for employee emergency contact sheets, credentialing letters, and post-disaster decision making charts
• Helpful checklists on avoiding contractor fraud, utilizing social media post-disaster, and tips on crisis communications
• Additional resources on disaster-related apps and cyber security information
• Monitor and save your progress in completing each requirement in the different phases of “Prepare,” “Respond” and “Recover”
Minor bug fix
- Florida International University Online
- 20.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Florida International University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.