By Anishu, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We will release a fix for the screen rotation issue on the iPad shortly. Please fully terminate and re-start the app in portrait mode for now. Thank you for your patience.
A lite version of BizExpense is available under the free applications category. Give it a try today!
BizExpense is designed to help you track and report your business expenses.
BizExpense is right for you if:
- you travel on business and get reimbursed by your employer
- you are a consultant taking up travel and get paid by your clients
- you incur project related expenses and get reimbursed by your customers
BizExpense makes it easy for you to prepare and submit your expense reports. You can configure BizExpense to use your corporate SMTP/Mail server for transmitting the expense reports.
- Create/edit/delete/browse expense categories and subcategories. Though BizExpense comes with predefined set of categories/subcategories, you have complete freedom to redefine them
- Create/edit/delete/browse paying entities: Employer/Client/Customer
- Create/edit/delete/browse expense groupings: Trip/Project
- Create/edit/delete/browse expense entries
- Attach photo images of receipts
- Submit expense reports by email, or export a HTML/CSV file via Wifi with all receipts (in a zip file)
- Mileage reporting
- Currency rate conversion for international travel
- View pie/bar chart of the expense break-down at the Trip/Project level
- Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
- Ability to use your corporate SMTP/mail servers for report transmission
- Password protection
- BizExpense respects the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
- Ability to override the default currency at the application and trip level
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions and feedback.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
Fix for iPad screen rotation issues.
Poor Support/ Print report is useless / Look elsewhere for better app
Updated: DO NOT BUY THIS APP. I AGAIN HAVE WRITTEN THE DEVELOPER WITH PROBLEMS WITH THIS APP. HE IS NOT DOING ANYTHING WITH THIS. AVOID. THERE ARE BETTER ONES.
1. When printing reports, the actual expense report is tiny to almost unreadable when printing it out compared to the large images of the receipts. My book-keeper could not read the report and I had to hand write it out. Waste of time. Without a report for the accountant, this is useless. The concept is good, and could be improved on, but without a good reporting avenue, it won't help anyone.
2. When i reported this to support, it took almost a week for a response. And when I received a response, it was very inadequate and not helpful. I had written support about a problem with photographing expenses, and the same thing happened- it took forever for a response and it was not helpful.
So I'm back in the same spot looking for a another expense reporting app. I'm sorry I wasted my money on this.
Nice idea poor programming
Nice app and ideas...but it freezes constantly and there are minor bugs with input screens. It needs a heavy update!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 10, 2013
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Anishu, Inc.
- © 2013 Anishu, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.