This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
An easy way for our members to spend BizX dollars right now!
This app signifies more than a new icon on your home screen. It showcases the beginning of the next generation of BizX. One that:
- is significantly easier to find new members who offer what you need
- has less friction to spend your BizX dollars
- gives instant ways to view and make transactions
Key features of the app:
1. SEARCH - Hold the power of the community in the palm of your hand. The app makes it easier than ever to find and connect with BizX members near your location.
2. MAP - Switch to map view to easily view your searches on a map. Quickly route to stores and see which members near you accept the BizX card and what their business type is.
3. STORE - Visit a member’s BizX store on the fly and check their hours, address, whether they accept the BizX card and even flag a member should any issues come up.
4. PAY - Don't have your BizX card on you? No problem! Pay businesses and other BizX members using the app. You can pay by nearby businesses, email, or by card number.
5. ACCOUNT - Never go reaching for your wallet again. Use the app to view your card, check your balance, see your transaction history and view your account information.
6. INVITE - Have a business that would benefit from joining BizX? Invite other business owners directly from the app. Both you and the person you refer will gain a referral bonus!
BizX is a community of businesses, like you, that buy and sell without spending cash by using our complementary currency, the BizX dollar. We have delivered more than 340 million dollars in new business for thousands of companies.
BizX is also more than a currency. The BizX dollar contains the blood and sweat, the aspirations and successes of thousands of entrepreneurs like you. Through this trusted currency, otherwise empty seats, un-billed hours, and empty billboards, are transformed into things you want and need. BizX is concrete value.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
•Fixed issue where map pins keep refreshing
•Improved transaction page to more clearly display transaction history
•Various design changes to improve in-app navigation
•Bug fixes and performance improvements