BizXpenseTracker-Expense, Mileage & Time Tracking
By Silverware Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BizXpenseTracker is your ALL-inclusive app for tracking and reporting Expenses, Mileage and Time. With ease you can create beautiful, finished PDF reports using one of the over dozen templates supplied or create your own. Get organized easily and save money too!
COLOSSAL UPDATE- numerous customer requested enhancements! Keep track of the three most VITAL business data all in one app; expenses, mileage and time worked!
BizXpenseTracker is an app favorite helping users since 2008
* Apple named BizXpenseTracker "Noteworthy"
* Selected as a "very useful app" by Apple in: Apps for Business
* Inc. Magazine Recommended
Amex Recommends: http://tinyurl.com/AmexTopPick
WHY BizXpenseTracker IS BETTER
* Elegant user interface
* The most powerful and flexible Reporting features available
* Organize your entries into logs for maximum ease of use
* Quick and easy on-screen filtering to get the most from your tracked data
* Unique File Linking feature allows you to link files received via email
EASE OF USE
* Completely customize your app and make it your own
* Record your entries with easy to use screens that show your frequently used items
* Customize categories and sub-categories
* Custom keyboard entry with calculator functions
* Smart functions to make data entry FAST ( For each category, the last payment type is remembered)
* The most flexible and powerful reporting available
* Choose the attractive PDF format or CSV for importing into Excel
* Email your reports and photo receipts
* Export your reports to Dropbox, Box or directly to your Mac or PC via a wi-fi connection
* Include photo receipt images in the same file as the PDF report
* Accountants love our templates because they provide all the key information needed
* Capture multiple images per entry
* Easily Crop images
* Zoom and scroll
* Geotag photos
* The MOST extensive set of preferences available
* Show those fields you wish to use and hide those you do not need
* Sort entries by “Date,” “Category,” “Payment Type” or “Client”
* Extensive on-screen filtering to find out exactly what you need to know
* Filter by Date, Client, Merchant, Reimbursable and more
* Track mileage the way you want
1. LIVE mileage tracking - the app will track your every move
2. Enter Start/Stop odometer reading
3. Enter the start address and end address and the app will determine the travel distance
* If using odometer, remembers last stop mileage and pre-fills start.
* Mark an entry as round trip
* Remembers Frequent trips which can be quickly selected from the QUICK menu
* Supports Multiple Vehicles
* Miles or Kilometers
* Create custom rates using one of three different rate types
2. Per Visit
3. Per Day
* Auto calculate overtime worked
* Further categorize your time: “Work”, “Vacation”, “Sick”or “Other”
* Per Diem Support
* Ability to email database settings to others in your company (without sending your entries)
* Support for Commuter mileage
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Extensive support for VAT
BACKUP AND SAFE KEEPING
* Backup your data to iCloud, Dropbox, Box or directly to your computer via a Wi-Fi connection
* Set backup to “Automatic” when using iCloud so your data is always safe
* Ability to set password to access app
* App offers unique and powerful add-ons if you wish to further expand the power of the app
* Create your own templates for creating PDF reports to match your company's requirements
* Keep all of your iOS devices in sync via iCloud or Dropbox
* App offers two optional subscriptions. AutoTrack and Human Scan.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Questions/comments? For a fast reply, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service. If you need assistance, always feel free to contact us.
What's New in Version 10.0
*** NEW in version 10.0 ***
* Bug fixes
*** NEW in version 9.90 ***
* iOS 10 ready.
IMPORTANT: If you use the optional Device Sync feature, be sure to update all your devices with this new version.
* Now requires at least iOS 8.
* Improvements to optional Device Sync feature.
* Nice enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature. Choose to just record city and state rather than street, city and state. Autofill odometer readings for those required to include odometer values.
* Those who have tried AutoTrack in the past will get another two days to try again automatically.
* Improved Description selection screen. Can now choose from list as always but can also tap "append" button for an item to append that item to existing entered items.
* Support to use Date Wheel instead of Calendar picker for those in need of Voice Over support.
* Enhanced PDF report features including the ability to choose an image of their signature to include in the footer of the report.
* Additional sort and filter options.
* Various User Interface improvements.
* Bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.81 ***
* Over 50 New category Icons
* Ability to assign an individual Exchange Rate to an expense (enable this under Field Usage in Prefs).
* minor bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.80 ***
* Huge improvements to optional AutoTrack feature.
* Exposes backups and exports set to iCloud in your iCloud Drive account and iCloud.com
* Added support for "Quarterly" reports.
* Now can save on-screen filters as "relative dates" so that if you create a "Last Week" filter it will alway filter the last week based on the current day you are creating the report.
* Adds the ability to sort CSV reports by Project field.
* Fixes issue when attempts to restore an existing subscription on a new device.
* User interface changes to choosing date range when creating reports.
* For the optional AutoTrack feature, if a special name of a location is available (like the name of a Mall), it will be shown in the address.
* Bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.70 ***
* User Interface enhancements.
* Return of "QIF" format as a report format
* Minor bug fixes
*** NEW in version 9.50 ***
* New "UN-delete" log feature.
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage Allowance (business, medical, charity, other)
* New ability to add multiple location visits in one mileage entry (enable in Prefs screen - under Field Usage - turn on Multiple Mileage Locations).
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage category (Business and Personal)
* Set submitted date and reimbursed date for a log
* New Surcharge field - enable in Prefs screen under Field Usage
* Project List can now be filtered based on the current selected Client
* Set a percent and fixed surcharge per Payment Type (ie Credit Card surcharge).
* Now record drive times (start time, stop time and drive time).
* New PDF report template that includes drive times.
* New PDF report template - "Mileage - grouped by Allowance"
* Touch ID support
* Optional Location Awareness add-on now supports Client field (auto fill client field based on your location)
*** MAJOR UPDATE *** Version "9 Point O"
So many enhancements and improvements, unfortunately we do not have room to list here.
I have been using biz tracker for quite awhile. I have emailed customer support a one or two occasions. The quick response was totally unexpected and the communication to resolve issue was outstanding.
The other day I ran my phone through the washer and of course totaled it, couldn't even turn it on. Emailed support and received a prompt reply, Through a couple of emails Scott gave me directions to recover data, it would have only taken one if I had told him I used Dropbox to back it up. Very simple process.
For whatever it's worth this app is very user friendly, easy to customize and easy to use.
If I could five give this app a 100 stars I would. It is so awesome. I use it for personal, medical, charity and business. I am still learning the things it can do. I know their are tutorial out their, but if their is a PDFs or document report on how to do everything I would like the
developer send me that info. But I can not be more pleased. It is so easy. Thanks so much. Love it. But need some pointers sync with my I pad. Maryann
I have learned a little more how to work the app to my needs. It is amazing and the developer is amazing too and he answers all your questions and needs. If it had 10 stars I give it that. The app is worth it. I also got the associate apps to enhance the operation. Thanks
Well I am still using the tracker everywhere I go which helps me keep on top of what it is costing me expense wise and mileage. Great app. Keep improving it. Maryann
Please keep improving this app. Thanks
Keep us the good work. Great app.
I love the app please keep updating and making improvements.
Thought of everything
BizXpenseTracker Rocks! I keep saying to myself....I wonder if I can do.....? And the answer keeps coming up YES. This app is very comprehensive and detailed. A little learning curve but that is to be expected but the excellent videos walk you through everything. I have multiple businesses that all need separate year end reports for miles, time and income so the app is perfect for this. I purchased a couple very inexpensive add one (not even sure how much I will use them) but I wanted to support more excellent development. Keep up the great work.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 05, 2016
- Version: 10.0
- Size: 59.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Silverware Software, LLC
- ©2010-2016 Silverware Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sync: Device to Device$3.99
- AutoTrack Subscription$3.99
- Mileage Location Awareness$0.99
- Ultimate Custom Reports$3.99
- AutoTrack Subscription$39.99
- FileLinking Pro$0.99