BizXpenseTracker-Expense, Mileage & Time Tracking
By Silverware Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BizXpenseTracker is your ALL-inclusive app for tracking and reporting Expenses, Mileage and Time. With ease you can create beautiful, finished PDF reports using one of the over dozen templates supplied or create your own. Get organized easily and save money too!
COLOSSAL UPDATE- numerous customer requested enhancements! Keep track of the three most VITAL business data all in one app; expenses, mileage and time worked!
BizXpenseTracker is an app favorite helping users since 2008
* Apple named BizXpenseTracker "Noteworthy"
* Selected as a "very useful app" by Apple in: Apps for Business
* Inc. Magazine Recommended
Amex Recommends: http://tinyurl.com/AmexTopPick
WHY BizXpenseTracker IS BETTER
* Elegant user interface
* The most powerful and flexible Reporting features available
* Organize your entries into logs for maximum ease of use
* Quick and easy on-screen filtering to get the most from your tracked data
* Unique File Linking feature allows you to link files received via email
EASE OF USE
* Completely customize your app and make it your own
* Record your entries with easy to use screens that show your frequently used items
* Customize categories and sub-categories
* Custom keyboard entry with calculator functions
* Smart functions to make data entry FAST ( For each category, the last payment type is remembered)
* The most flexible and powerful reporting available
* Choose the attractive PDF format or CSV for importing into Excel
* Email your reports and photo receipts
* Export your reports to Dropbox, Box or directly to your Mac or PC via a wi-fi connection
* Include photo receipt images in the same file as the PDF report
* Accountants love our templates because they provide all the key information needed
* Capture multiple images per entry
* Easily Crop images
* Zoom and scroll
* Geotag photos
* The MOST extensive set of preferences available
* Show those fields you wish to use and hide those you do not need
* Sort entries by “Date,” “Category,” “Payment Type” or “Client”
* Extensive on-screen filtering to find out exactly what you need to know
* Filter by Date, Client, Merchant, Reimbursable and more
* Track mileage the way you want
1. LIVE mileage tracking - the app will track your every move
2. Enter Start/Stop odometer reading
3. Enter the start address and end address and the app will determine the travel distance
* If using odometer, remembers last stop mileage and pre-fills start.
* Mark an entry as round trip
* Remembers Frequent trips which can be quickly selected from the QUICK menu
* Supports Multiple Vehicles
* Miles or Kilometers
* Create custom rates using one of three different rate types
2. Per Visit
3. Per Day
* Auto calculate overtime worked
* Further categorize your time: “Work”, “Vacation”, “Sick”or “Other”
* Per Diem Support
* Ability to email database settings to others in your company (without sending your entries)
* Support for Commuter mileage
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Extensive support for VAT
BACKUP AND SAFE KEEPING
* Backup your data to iCloud, Dropbox, Box or directly to your computer via a Wi-Fi connection
* Set backup to “Automatic” when using iCloud so your data is always safe
* Ability to set password to access app
* App offers unique and powerful add-ons if you wish to further expand the power of the app
* Create your own templates for creating PDF reports to match your company's requirements
* Keep all of your iOS devices in sync via iCloud or Dropbox
* App offers two optional subscriptions. AutoTrack and Human Scan.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Questions/comments? For a fast reply, email us at: email@example.com
We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service. If you need assistance, always feel free to contact us.
What's New in Version 10.0
*** NEW in version 10.0 ***
* Bug fixes
*** NEW in version 9.90 ***
* iOS 10 ready.
IMPORTANT: If you use the optional Device Sync feature, be sure to update all your devices with this new version.
* Now requires at least iOS 8.
* Improvements to optional Device Sync feature.
* Nice enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature. Choose to just record city and state rather than street, city and state. Autofill odometer readings for those required to include odometer values.
* Those who have tried AutoTrack in the past will get another two days to try again automatically.
* Improved Description selection screen. Can now choose from list as always but can also tap "append" button for an item to append that item to existing entered items.
* Support to use Date Wheel instead of Calendar picker for those in need of Voice Over support.
* Enhanced PDF report features including the ability to choose an image of their signature to include in the footer of the report.
* Additional sort and filter options.
* Various User Interface improvements.
* Bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.81 ***
* Over 50 New category Icons
* Ability to assign an individual Exchange Rate to an expense (enable this under Field Usage in Prefs).
* minor bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.80 ***
* Huge improvements to optional AutoTrack feature.
* Exposes backups and exports set to iCloud in your iCloud Drive account and iCloud.com
* Added support for "Quarterly" reports.
* Now can save on-screen filters as "relative dates" so that if you create a "Last Week" filter it will alway filter the last week based on the current day you are creating the report.
* Adds the ability to sort CSV reports by Project field.
* Fixes issue when attempts to restore an existing subscription on a new device.
* User interface changes to choosing date range when creating reports.
* For the optional AutoTrack feature, if a special name of a location is available (like the name of a Mall), it will be shown in the address.
* Bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.70 ***
* User Interface enhancements.
* Return of "QIF" format as a report format
* Minor bug fixes
*** NEW in version 9.50 ***
* New "UN-delete" log feature.
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage Allowance (business, medical, charity, other)
* New ability to add multiple location visits in one mileage entry (enable in Prefs screen - under Field Usage - turn on Multiple Mileage Locations).
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage category (Business and Personal)
* Set submitted date and reimbursed date for a log
* New Surcharge field - enable in Prefs screen under Field Usage
* Project List can now be filtered based on the current selected Client
* Set a percent and fixed surcharge per Payment Type (ie Credit Card surcharge).
* Now record drive times (start time, stop time and drive time).
* New PDF report template that includes drive times.
* New PDF report template - "Mileage - grouped by Allowance"
* Touch ID support
* Optional Location Awareness add-on now supports Client field (auto fill client field based on your location)
*** MAJOR UPDATE *** Version "9 Point O"
So many enhancements and improvements, unfortunately we do not have room to list here.
I have been using this app for over 4 years. I find it to be very easy to use. I love the fact that it helps me be more easily prepared for end of year taxes. The problem I have in not with the app, it is that I don't use it daily, as I should. I wait until the end of year and getting ready for taxes with my account. I keep daily mileage logs. I need to do better keeping up with my expenses on a daily basis so as to avoid the labor intensive data entry I go through at tax prep time. I really like this app and find it useful to my life. It helps keep me together. I have had to email Silverware with an issue I was having and hadimmediate response, which was very useful and right on targe for my needs. I feel that this app is a work in progress and I can't wait to see where it goes next. I would love to sign up for direct contact with Silverware to timely updates. Even though I use this app on a daily basis, or try hard to use it on a daily basis, I feel somewhat disconnected from Silverware w/o direct emails from Silverware.
Love it Even More
I have used the App for three years and love it. My company uses an Excel based mileage and expense based system. I lobbied to use this one since it provided the info I needed. It is so easy to take a picture of the receipt and just discard it. Also, it's great that it calculates mileage by just entering start and destination. I went from spending three hours and submitting quarterly, to spending 10 minutes and submitting on the first of each month. Recently my accounting department ask that I include total miles, commute miles and reimbursement rate on my report. I could not find a report that did all of that. I emailed support and got an immediate response from Scott. He not only helped me find the report I wanted, but built a custom report that met my needs. Really???? I thought I would get the normal....sorry we can't help you. I loved this app before and now I am a raving fan. I will tell my friends about this product and you should too.
Already excellent and getting better and better
I have tried many business expense recording apps before settling here. Data is easy to enter. There is DropBox sync and desktop backup. It's reasonably customizable. You don't have to subscribe to a web-based service. The receipt photos are stored on your phone, which I find the most convenient.
The OCR is kind of iffy. It is pretty accurate in what it reads but often selects the wrong number on the receipt for the total. And it's slower than just entering the total yourself.
What would make this a five star app, in my opinion, would be the ability to convert the receipt photo to a high contrast image and to square it up for cleaner viewing and printing. It would also be helpful to be able to add tips to meal receipts.
I must say, this developer is one of the most responsive developers with whom I have ever worked. He has already incorporate my tips recommendation. He has been extremely responsive to another suggestion which I just made. This app just keeps getting better and better. It now earns five stars.
Still using this app weekly for five years. It's still great, maybe even better than my first review. And the developer is still super-responsive. The only negative is that the OCR still doesn't do a good job reading my motel receipts.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 05, 2016
- Version: 10.0
- Size: 59.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Silverware Software, LLC
- ©2010-2016 Silverware Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sync: Device to Device$3.99
- AutoTrack Subscription$3.99
- Mileage Location Awareness$0.99
- Ultimate Custom Reports$3.99
- AutoTrack Subscription$39.99
- FileLinking Pro$0.99