BizXpenseTracker-Expense, Mileage & Time Tracking
By Silverware Software, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
BizXpenseTracker is your ALL-inclusive app for tracking and reporting Expenses, Mileage and Time. With ease you can create beautiful, finished PDF reports using one of the over dozen templates supplied or create your own. Get organized easily and save money too!
COLOSSAL UPDATE- numerous customer requested enhancements! Keep track of the three most VITAL business data all in one app; expenses, mileage and time worked!
BizXpenseTracker is an app favorite helping users since 2008
* Apple named BizXpenseTracker "Noteworthy"
* Selected as a "very useful app" by Apple in: Apps for Business
* Inc. Magazine Recommended
Amex Recommends: http://tinyurl.com/AmexTopPick
WHY BizXpenseTracker IS BETTER
* Elegant user interface
* The most powerful and flexible Reporting features available
* Organize your entries into logs for maximum ease of use
* Quick and easy on-screen filtering to get the most from your tracked data
* Unique File Linking feature allows you to link files received via email
EASE OF USE
* Completely customize your app and make it your own
* Record your entries with easy to use screens that show your frequently used items
* Customize categories and sub-categories
* Custom keyboard entry with calculator functions
* Smart functions to make data entry FAST ( For each category, the last payment type is remembered)
* The most flexible and powerful reporting available
* Choose the attractive PDF format or CSV for importing into Excel
* Email your reports and photo receipts
* Export your reports to Dropbox, Box or directly to your Mac or PC via a wi-fi connection
* Include photo receipt images in the same file as the PDF report
* Accountants love our templates because they provide all the key information needed
* Capture multiple images per entry
* Easily Crop images
* Zoom and scroll
* The MOST extensive set of preferences available
* Show those fields you wish to use and hide those you do not need
* Sort entries by “Date,” “Category,” “Payment Type” or “Client”
* Extensive on-screen filtering to find out exactly what you need to know
* Track mileage the way you want
1. LIVE mileage tracking - the app will track your every move
2. Enter Start/Stop odometer reading
3. Enter the start address and end address and the app will determine the travel distance
* If using odometer, remembers last stop mileage and pre-fills start.
* Mark an entry as round trip
* Remembers Frequent trips which can be quickly selected from the QUICK menu
* Supports Multiple Vehicles
* Create custom rates using one of three different rate types
2. Per Visit
3. Per Day
* Auto calculate overtime worked
* Further categorize your time: “Work”, “Vacation”, “Sick”or “Other”
* Per Diem Support
* Support for Commuter mileage
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Extensive support for VAT
BACKUP AND SAFE KEEPING
* Backup your data to iCloud, Dropbox, Box or directly to your computer via a Wi-Fi connection
* Set backup to “Automatic” when using iCloud so your data is always safe
* Ability to set password to access app
* Keep all of your iOS devices in sync via iCloud or Dropbox
* App offers two OPTIONAL subscriptions. AutoTrack and Human Scan.
* AutoTrack is a feature that will automatically track your drives. No need to start or stop tracking.
* Human Scan will allow you to take a picture of a photo and have an actual human extract the key information and enter it in your expense entry saving you time. REMEMBER, you do not need this add- on to take photos of your receipts. The app includes that feature
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Questions/comments? For a fast reply, email us at: email@example.com
OR just choose the Email the Author link within the Prefs screen within the app.
What's New in Version 10.04
*** New in Version 10.04 **
* Minor bug fixes.
*** New in version 10.00 ***
* Now requires iOS 9 and greater.
* Improvements to user interface THROUGHOUT app.
* Easier now to create a report that includes entries from all logs (available when you set the date filter within the Email/Export screen).
* Additional filter options on screen and when creating reports.
* Now create more advanced overtime calculations for tracking time worked.
* Now supports Dropbox's new API (insuring compatbility into the future).
* Major enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature.
* Major enhancements to optional Device Sync feature.
* Various bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.90 ***
* iOS 10 ready.
IMPORTANT: If you use the optional Device Sync feature, be sure to update all your devices with this new version.
* Now requires at least iOS 8.
* Improvements to optional Device Sync feature.
* Nice enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature. Choose to just record city and state rather than street, city and state. Autofill odometer readings for those required to include odometer values.
* Those who have tried AutoTrack in the past will get another two days to try again automatically.
* Improved Description selection screen. Can now choose from list as always but can also tap "append" button for an item to append that item to existing entered items.
* Support to use Date Wheel instead of Calendar picker for those in need of Voice Over support.
* Enhanced PDF report features including the ability to choose an image of their signature to include in the footer of the report.
* Additional sort and filter options.
* Various User Interface improvements.
* Bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.81 ***
* Over 50 New category Icons
* Ability to assign an individual Exchange Rate to an expense (enable this under Field Usage in Prefs).
* minor bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.80 ***
* Huge improvements to optional AutoTrack feature.
* Exposes backups and exports set to iCloud in your iCloud Drive account and iCloud.com
* Added support for "Quarterly" reports.
* Now can save on-screen filters as "relative dates" so that if you create a "Last Week" filter it will alway filter the last week based on the current day you are creating the report.
* Adds the ability to sort CSV reports by Project field.
* Fixes issue when attempts to restore an existing subscription on a new device.
* User interface changes to choosing date range when creating reports.
* For the optional AutoTrack feature, if a special name of a location is available (like the name of a Mall), it will be shown in the address.
* Bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.70 ***
* User Interface enhancements.
* Return of "QIF" format as a report format
* Minor bug fixes
*** NEW in version 9.50 ***
* New "UN-delete" log feature.
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage Allowance (business, medical, charity, other)
* New ability to add multiple location visits in one mileage entry (enable in Prefs screen - under Field Usage - turn on Multiple Mileage Locations).
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage category (Business and Personal)
* Set submitted date and reimbursed date for a log
* New Surcharge field - enable in Prefs screen under Field Usage
* Project List can now be filtered based on the current selected Client
* Set a percent and fixed surcharge per Payment Type (ie Credit Card surcharge).
* Now record drive times (start time, stop time and drive time).
* New PDF report template that includes drive times.
* New PDF report template - "Mileage - grouped by Allowance"
* Touch ID support
* Optional Location Awareness add-on now supports Client field (auto fill client field based on your location)
*** MAJOR UPDATE *** Version "9 Point O"
So many enhancements and improvements, unfortunately we do not have room to list here.
Works as promised
I have used this app for over2 years and found it to be well worth the money. I have to record time and miles. You can set a start time, save it and when the job is done set and save the end time. Same with mileage which is either odometer readings or just actual miles. Allows multiple folders say one for each month. Each folder gives a summary total which is great for reporting. This is just what I was looking for.
This app has been my go to for tracking expenses for another year. It is so good I have recommended it to a number of my clients.
Best app for mileage tracking so far
I've tried several of these mileage and/or expense tracking apps. This one is the best I've used so far. Very easy to use. Easily to quickly repeat familiar trips. I am constantly running to the various rental properties we manage, and it's a breeze to track each trip. Billable hours are simple to record too. I love the flexibility to record both mileage and expenses multiple ways - after-the-fact, live tracking, etc. Whatever's appropriate for this particular entry.
It IS WORTH the money!!!
Great App. I've been using this for over two years and it's easy to learn and quick to use. It stores the names of vendors and locations so all you have to do is enter a few letters and it enters the entire name, etc. Saves me time.
Basically you take a photo of your receipt, enter some basic info. When you're done it prints in a report format with receipts. It's great.
I email a copy of the report and our accounting dept has everything including copies of receipts for their files.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 18, 2017
- Version: 10.04
- Size: 66.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Silverware Software, LLC
- ©2010-2017 Silverware Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- AutoTrack Subscription$3.99
- Sync: Device to Device$3.99
- Mileage Location Awareness$0.99
- Ultimate Custom Reports$3.99
- AutoTrack Subscription$39.99
- FileLinking Pro$0.99
- Low Usage (Up to 25 human scans per month)$4.99
- Moderate Usage (up to 50 human scans per month)$6.99
- High Usage (up to 100 scans per month)$9.99
- Up to 10 additional scans$1.99