BizXpenseTracker - Expense, Mileage & Time Tracking
By Silverware Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BizXpenseTracker is your ALL-inclusive app for tracking and reporting Expenses, Mileage and Time. With ease you can create beautiful, finished PDF reports using one of the over dozen templates supplied or create your own. Get organized in 2015!
July 2014: COLOSSAL UPDATE- numerous customer requested enhancements! Keep track of the three most VITAL business data all in one app; expenses, mileage and time worked!
BizXpenseTracker is an app favorite helping users since 2008 and continues to be noticed by reviewers and users alike.
* Apple named BizXpenseTracker "Noteworthy"
* Selected as a "very useful app" by Apple in: Apps for Business
* Inc. Magazine Recommended
WHY BizXpenseTracker IS BETTER
* Elegant user interface
* The most powerful and flexible Reporting features available
* Organize your entries into logs for maximum ease of use
* Quick and easy on-screen filtering to get the most from your tracked data
* Unique File Linking feature allows you to link files received via email
EASE OF USE
* Completely customize your app and make it your own
* Record your entries with easy to use screens that show your frequently used items
* Customize categories and sub-categories
* Custom keyboard entry with calculator functions
* Smart functions to make data entry FAST (i.e. For each category, the last payment type is remembered)
* The most flexible and powerful reporting available
* Choose the attractive PDF format or CSV for importing into Excel
* Email your reports and photo receipts
* Export your reports to Dropbox, Box or directly to your Mac or PC via a wi-fi connection
* Include photo receipt images in the same file as the PDF report
* Accountants love our templates because they provide all the key information needed
* Capture multiple images per entry
* Easily Crop images
* Zoom and scroll images
* Geotagging of photo receipts
* The MOST extensive set of preferences available
* Show those fields you wish to use and hide those you do not need
* Sort entries by “Date,” “Category,” “Payment Type” or “Client”
* Extensive on-screen filtering to find out exactly what you need to know
* Filter by Date, Client, Merchant, Reimbursable and MUCH more
* Track mileage the way you want
1. LIVE mileage tracking - the app will track your every move
2. Enter Start/Stop odometer reading
3. Enter the start address and end address and the app will determine the travel distance
* If using odometer, remembers last stop mileage and pre-fills start.
* Mark an entry as round trip
* Remembers Frequent trips which can be quickly selected from the QUICK menu
* Supports Multiple Vehicles
* Miles or Kilometers
* Create custom rates using one of three different rate types
2. Per Visit
3. Per Day
* Auto calculate overtime worked
* Further categorize your time: “Work”, “Vacation”, “Sick” or “Other”
* Per Diem Support
* Ability to email database settings to others in your company (without sending your entries)
* Support for Commuter mileage
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Extensive support for VAT
BACKUP AND SAFE KEEPING
* Backup your data to iCloud, Dropbox, Box or directly to your computer via a Wi-Fi connection
* Set backup to “Automatic” when using iCloud so your data is always safe
* Ability to set password to access app
* App offers unique and powerful add-ons if you wish to further expand the power of the app
* Create your own templates for creating PDF reports to match your company's requirements
* Keep all of your iOS devices in sync via iCloud or Dropbox
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Questions/comments? For a fast reply, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service. If you need assistance, always feel free to contact us.
What's New in Version 9.71
New for 9.71
* minor bug fixes
* User Interface enhancements
* Return of "QIF" format as a report format
* Greater battery savings for optional "AutoTrack" feature
* Minor bug fixes
New for 9.52
* New "UN-delete" feature
* Bug fixes
New for 9.51
* Requires iOS 7 or greater
* New ability to add multiple location visits in one mileage entry (enable in Prefs screen - under Field Usage - turn on Multiple Mileage Locations).
* Fixes issue where subscription was not being saved - might need to go into Prefs and choose "Restore In-App Purchases & Subscription."
* Bug Fixes
New in 9.5 (Jun '15)
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage Allowance (business, med, charity, other)
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage category (Business and Personal)
* Set submitted date and reimbursed date for a log
* New Surcharge field - enable in Prefs screen under Field Usage
* Project List can now be filtered based on the current selected Client
* Set a percent and fixed surcharge per Payment Type (ie Credit Card surcharge).
* When creating a report, force a photo to be included on one page regardless of other settings
* Now record drive times (start time, stop time and drive time)
* New PDF report template that includes drive times
* New PDF report template - "Mileage - grouped by Allowance"
* Touch ID support
* Introduction of optional AutoTrack feature
* Optional Location Awareness add-on now supports Client field (auto fill client field based on your location)
*** COMPREHENSIVE UPDATE ** Version "9 Point 0"
There are so many enhancements and improvements making this our most substantial & powerful version to date. Here is a preview:
* Save frequent entries for "QUICK" data entry (select from Quick menu for one step completion)
* On-screen sort by even MORE fields (description, merchant, project, location
* Save frequent on-screen filter settings
* More fields to filter by (both on-screen and reports, including filtering by category)
* Greatly improved passcode screen - use numeric or alpha keyboard
* Skip passcode entry if returning to app within 30 seconds of leaving
* New "Gallons" field when recording Fuel entries
* New "Invoice" field for logs
* Link to ANY file in your Dropbox within the BXT folder
* Dropbox backup now automatic
* Specify an ANY individual Category as a column for CSV reports ( nice! )
* Save CSV export fields on a per log basis
* Many new exportable fields for CSV reports
* New 2-level sorting for Reports (i.e. Group by Client - by Date)
* Respect custom order of categories when creating reports
* Several new PDF templates (i.e. Time & Expenses and Time, Mileage & Expenses)
* PDF reports respect sub-categories
* All photo receipts are now saved in a reduced file size to save on space without any loss of fidelity
* New preferences for start/stop date for new logs
* Duplicate function more flexible (prompts with options)
* Default Mileage Allowance per Log
* Photo cropping enhanced
* Mileage - auto pre-fill From with last To
* Mileage - Options menu - Quickly create a return leg)
* Toll entry - now supports Round Trip button
* New Receipt Number field and MANY new options for naming receipts
* Restore via email . Email your backup and then restore from within Email app. Supports zip files
* Calendar picker now allows jumping to previous/next year (tap on month)
* When returning to Log View, remembers last scrolled location
* Many new defaults for Log dates (used when creating a new log)
* Import client list from a CSV file
* Preference to use Invoice no. field for log
* Preference to show only Tasks for selected Client
* Preference to remember "To" location for a client (once client is selected "To" will be auto-filled)
* Preference on how to annotate photo receipts PDF file
* Preference to pre-fill full address for Location field
* Sync Exchange Rates (for optional Device Sync)
* Location Awareness for Merchants (with optional Location Awareness add-on)
* Numerous enhancements to Custom Reports add-on
Update - Nov 2015
Going on 6 years now this has been my go to app. It just keeps getting better. My ONLY complaint is that there isn't a desktop companion app, but since I can manipulate everything in Excel, it really doesn't matter too much. It's really hard to find something this app doesn't do well. Feel like I should buy it again just to make sure developer stays happy and focused.
Have been using for over 2 years now. App gets regular updates and is really full featured yet simple to use. Developer is extremely responsive to emails and addressed some of my confusion same day. Additionally, developer responds to customer requests for added features. If I sound like a shill for the developer, I am not. No relation whatsoever other than as long term satisfied customer.
Incredible Business App
This app has changed my business as I am always able to update my work on the go. I was pressed by many to utilize QuickBooks, a great program, but I do not have the money to maintain a subscription with my small private business. With this app I am able to do everything QuickBooks does PLUS I can export to QuickBooks is my tax specialist uses the program. What I love is the ability to store the receipt with the purchases, now I no longer need to save a million receipts. For this function I would recommend using Evernote to scan the receipt directly to your phone. Everything is neat clean and ready to do for tax season!
Best Expense Report App
Coming from a Fortune 500 company I was so relieved that I could have an even better expense report application with my new small company I moved too. I travel 85% of the time and this app makes it possible to track all my expenses with a click of the camera. It also lets me import PDF files that I can produce from my emails such as airline or online store receipts with ease and holds them for future use. The currency converter lets you put entries in different currencies and convert to your default currency fairly accurately all in the same report!
I congratulate the developers on a fantastic product 😀👍🏻!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 30, 2015
- Version: 9.71
- Size: 27.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Silverware Software, LLC
- ©2010-2015 Silverware Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sync: Device to Device$3.99
- Mileage Location Awareness$0.99
- Ultimate Custom Reports$3.99
- FileLinking Pro$0.99
- AutoTrack Subscription$3.99
- AutoTrack Subscription$39.99