By Highwire Press, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The new BJA Journals app from Oxford University Press enables you to read your favourite anaesthesia journals on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
• intuitively and easily read the journal from cover to cover or go direct to a specific article
• save the most relevant articles to your favourites
• share links to articles by email or social media
• download issues when you’re online so that you can read them offline as well
• quickly access other content such as advance access articles and podcasts when you’re online.
Journals included in the BJA Journals app:
• BJA: British Journal of Anaesthesia
• BJA Education (formerly Continuing Education in Anaesthesia, Critical Care & Pain)
The British Journal of Anaesthesia is the oldest and largest independent journal of anaesthesia. BJA publishes a range of article types, including translational research, original research articles, correspondence, book reviews, and a freely available podcast series. BJA Education publishes material to support the continuous medical education and professional development of specialists in anaesthesia, critical care, and pain management with accompanying CME courses and podcast series.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. HighWire’s mission is to extend the reach, impact, and exchange of scholarly ideas through innovative technology, exceptional service, and community engagement.
What's New in Version 5.0.1
• Major new version, rebuilt from the bottom up
• Simpler cover-to-cover navigation for an improved reading experience
• Decreased demand on your Internet connection for more efficient operation
• Improved look and feel
• Improved help pages
Please note: Although we recommend that all users upgrade to version 5.0.1, the new architecture of the latest version of the BJA Journals app does require users to re-download any content previously saved in the old app, which will otherwise be lost upon upgrade.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 27, 2015
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 16.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Highwire Press, Inc
- © 2015 by The British Journal of Anaesthesia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.