By Mohawk Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you have a full copy of the BJCP Style Guidelines at your finger tips!
Whether you're a beer judge, a homebrewer, or an enthusiast, this free app will come in handy whenever you want a quick lookup of a style description.
• 2015 and 2008 style database with easy switching between the two!
• Quick jump to a specific category using the index on the right.
• Full-text search of all guidelines (with highlighting of your search term)!
• SRM spectrum graphic for each style!
• Swipe left and right for access to the next and previous style. (iPad only)
This application is open source! Check out the source code here: https://github.com/OTGApps/BJCPStyleGuide
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Fixes intermittent crashing issue for some users.
Craft Beer Textbook (In Your Pocket)
I cannot overstate how helpful this app is to me. I am a craft beer sale representative for a large wholesaler, and I use this app daily. Anything from history and a glossary of term to style guidelines (duh) including stats (ABV, SRM, IBU, etc.) and flavor expectations. Not only will I always have this app on my phone, but it is a front page staple. Cheers!
As a certified beer judge, I need access to style guidelines often. Sometimes to teach, sometimes to learn and of course to judge competitions. Having both 2008 and 2015 guidelines and being able to swap instantly is fantastic!
Works great and is very informative
Great app. Recent updates have made it much better and added updated style guide lines. Search function works great as well. A must have for any beer lover and brewer.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 17, 2015
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Seller: Mohawk Apps, LLC
- © Application: 2013 Off The Grid Apps, LLC. Content: 1999-2015 Beer Judge Certification Program, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.